Roast me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you adding that twink to your sig?

Looks unfinished...

-treats xpoff as his personal facebook due to having no irl friends and knowing people are forced to see his posts whether they like them or not, feeding into his insatiable lust for attention and validation from strangers
-sickly pale skin from staring at a computer 14 hours a day
-ragged unkempt hair, lacks basic hygiene
-low testosterone due to physical inactivity, attempts to hide enlarged breasts
-literal neckbeard
-no sign of improvement in life, content with being a wow streamer living off of daddy's money; a total disappointment

this is too easy man

You're a sad little narcissist under the illusion that people on this site care about you and your low-tier egotistical trolling.

damn these are all so good!

I don't pick on disabled kids, sorry.
[doublepost=1557533421,1557533184][/doublepost]
Correct. I wasnt expecting people to be this brutal

This is brutal to you? What people have said thus far is brutal?... Did you grow up sheltered lol.

believe it or not, its free

This is a lie and we both know it.

High overlord tink/rankonemoderator sanit paid $0.01 for this tinkinfo knockoff and has yet to receive admin privileges.

"fans" aka the 10 people who watch your streams out of sheer pity

Lets not go overboard.. the usual # is 6 and his ATH is 13

I don't pick on disabled kids, sorry.
[doublepost=1557533421,1557533184][/doublepost]

This is brutal to you? What people have said thus far is brutal?... Did you grow up sheltered lol.
I grew up in Detroit. I've been exposed to gang violence my entire life & I've even participated in some of it. I am far from sheltered, but the fact people are disrespecting me for NO REASON whatsoever is starting to annoy me.

Last edited:
Last edited:
I grew up in Detroit. I've been exposed to gang violence my entire life & I've even participated in some of it. I am far from sheltered, but the fact people are disrespecting me for NO REASON whatsoever is starting to annoy me.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

You literally put a target on yourself. If you didn't make an arse of yourself in the community, there'd be hardly anything to roast. But here we are, roasting you for what you've shown yourself as..

You literally put a target on yourself. If you didn't make an arse of yourself in the community, there'd be hardly anything to roast. But here we are, roasting you for what you've shown yourself as..
I didn't put a target on myself. I've made nothing but respectable contributions in the twinking community for over 10 years. What are you talking about

Last edited:
I didn't put a target on myself. I've made nothing but respectable contributions in the twinking community for over 10 years. What are you talking about

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
You're cocky, so cocky that it's off putting. You think what we're doing is annoying, but the way you act is annoying.

You're cocky, so cocky that it's off putting. You think what we're doing is annoying, but the way you act is annoying.

Not cocky, I am just aware of the things I have done over the years. You on the other hand, are too stupid to realize that I am just using this thread as a way to speed my day up. Those of you who take me so seriously, are what I find funny here.

Hit me with your best shot.

This is an @thread and if I feel attacked I have every right to suggest a lock. I now question the integrity & credibility of xpoff.com

My Court name is J-Smoove.

I feel targeted and harassed for no reason whatsoever.

I am the Christopher Columbus of twinking.

Bump. Really unnecessary how you all felt the need to attack me for no reason.

the fact people are disrespecting me for NO REASON whatsoever is starting to annoy me.

I didn't put a target on myself.

It's taken me a while but I've finally noticed that Jwl is a great comedian! Thanks Jwl, nice to have something to take our minds off how almost-dead twinking is. /cheers!

You haven't played against me So you cant be the best....
Comment on my appearance, in-game performance, whatever you want. Whatever you can think of.
Hit me with your best shot.

View attachment 10339
You can't be the best, you haven't played me yet

*I eat haters up like Candy FEED the BEAST cause I am hungry*

Dominate - Bladefist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread