Rip f2p

so I looked over engineering/alchemy/blacksmthing/enchanting. Alll of the classic recipes are scaled or ''useable'' by level 20s.

im itching to subscribe for 2 months, oldschool style reflectors, every single nature/fire absorb potion, netherweave nets....

the possibilities are endless, more items add more diversity to the encounter not the mogoloid 2 button presses.

Imagine the look on a mages face when you pop your reflector and his own ice lance crits him.

or living action potions, second trinket say hello

A better way to put it is:

The majority of f2p twinks have paid subscriptions.

A better way to put it is:

The majority of f2p twinks have paid subscriptions.

and the majority of money launders have payed taxes.

Why does people think they have a right to complain about something they don't contribute to?

ok, some of you have p2p accounts, but the majority don't, nor do they plan on doing so.

I think you might be lost, this is the F2P section? Where people post about things concerning the F2P bracket? Sure, us peasants may not be able to directly influence any future decisions on Blizzard's behalf, but that doesn't mean we can't discuss said decisions/changes. We have as much a right to voice our opinions as you do to come in here and be antagonizing.

The world would look a lot different today if people hadn't complained about something they weren't necessarily contributing to.

The world would look a lot different today if people hadn't complained about something they weren't necessarily contributing to.

name some.

Well mods aer supposed to set examples for us lowly peasants

It amused me to read that quote tbh.. I don't remember saying it as I've been against gy farming for a long time. I used to proper scrub it up back in the day but we all grow up eventually :p

name some.

I see you've failed to comment on what I'm calling you out on but instead chose to nitpick my little food for thought statement. But since you asked,

War in Afghanistan
Invasion of Iraq
The Korean War
Peacekeeping
Anti-apartheid movements outside of South Africa
LGBT rights support from heterosexuals
Fair-trade legislations
Economic sanctions (or support for them)

If you don't agree with these that's fine, I could argue aspects of them but honestly I'm not a social or political science major, however I suspect you aren't either.

man it's funny because the only way to affect Blizzard's choices with the game is by NOT paying your monthly sub

I see you've failed to comment on what I'm calling you out on but instead chose to nitpick my little food for thought statement. But since you asked,

War in Afghanistan
Invasion of Iraq
The Korean War
Peacekeeping
Fair-trade legislations

If you don't agree with these that's fine, I could argue aspects of them but honestly I'm not a social or political science major, however I suspect you aren't either.

Not to jump in out of turn here, but it seemed like your statements about complaining without contributing might have been a bit in rebuttal to my comment earlier. I think you are spot on here on these large issues; however, I do feel there is a distinct difference here in that we are talking about an entertainment business. They offer a service for free, we take part in said service, and we really don't have a lot of ground to demand more when they change what they offer.

That being said, to expand on my earlier statements, I think there is a difference between general complaining because we are bummed something is happening and complaining with some sense that blizzard owes us. I think we have a right to voice if we are unhappy about the changes, but we don't have much ground to demand much from blizz since we aren't necessarily paying customers. Though some of us are. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

so I looked over engineering/alchemy/blacksmthing/enchanting. Alll of the classic recipes are scaled or ''useable'' by level 20s.

Hmmmm....

Might be able to use Arcane Bomb after all. I did not noticed that it scaled. It stilled required 300 engineering. And it reeks havok in the 39 bracket.

Sweetsidney.

War in Afghanistan
Invasion of Iraq
The Korean War
Peacekeeping
Fair-trade legislations

You left the Liberation of Kuwait off that list.
/cheers

Sweetsidney

Users who are viewing this thread