Rip f2p

People come from a wide range of financial situations and $15 a month is something that some cant afford to spend on entertainment. There's also the fact that a lot of the people who play WoW aren't working adults and don't have access to credit cards or cash for prepaid cards. Lot of peeps still in high school and some have strict parents that don't even want them playing WoW let alone give them money for it

Why pay money to have an advantage over people in those situations when F2P's are the majority anyway? The only thing to really 'win' out of this game is respect from the people you play with, and you just won't get that unless you're on a level playing field

now everyone who doubted the new MVPs changed their minds.

I ABSOLUTELY love all these people talking about jumping on their 29s already to faceroll. Love it even more when there are f2ps saying it! Nice to see how much of a "challenge" you've always wanted you two faced griefer.

Inb4 oh I've always played this toon I was here first, from every reroll/24 lv up to 29 coming

I ABSOLUTELY love all these people talking about jumping on their 29s already to faceroll. Love it even more when there are f2ps saying it! Nice to see how much of a "challenge" you've always wanted you two faced griefer.

Inb4 oh I've always played this toon I was here first, from every reroll/24 lv up to 29 coming

I intend doing what you did in cata, being as OP as i possibly can and emoting alot.

And 24s will stay 24 unless there's needed spells at 29 for their class <3 scaling.

Lil ditch your hunter and we can discuss after ;)

29s? Wasn't you to good to be a crutching p2p?

I stil am and always be ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
scaling > GFed 29
The only thing worth mentioning is Deadman's Hand. I am gunna make a 29 ret though :)

Take this stud http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/dragonmaw/Thätgüy/advanced

Now compare it to my rogue http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/aerie-peak/Brovonlonsky/simple

I have reason to believe that 9 levels of scaling will take a poo on every single piece of GFed gear that gnome has, other than the skullbreaker ofc.

http://wod.wowhead.com/item=17039/skullbreaker

http://wod.wowhead.com/item=42945/venerable-dalrends-sacred-charge

Not too massive however

Lil ditch your hunter and we can discuss after ;)

I stil am and always be ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But you'll be a 29? or was still talking about your IQ?

don't forget p2p enchants will be 5 levels worse

All the same 1-60. Enchants dont "scale".

GFd gloves chests and ranged weapons can't get the stam or scope enchants.

Then why I see some differences in scaling on Wowhead? Or scaling on Wowhead is broken?

Scaling is expansion based just like before. 1-60 61-70 71-80 81-85 86-90 scales differently.

This definitely has negative effects towards the f2p community.

With the arrival of the permanent trial accounts, we saw the uprise of p2p players who took advantage to twink in an easy bracket, and decided to nest into it, creating the hated 24 twink.
I will be very interested to see how f2ps react towards 29 twinks. They (we) were very nasty to 24s (and still are) because we have the idea that "you exist because of us (f2p), so you should show us some respect".

However, this wont be the case for 29s since many of us have twinked 29 before, and have simply parked our toons there hoping for a glorious return. Tension is bound to happen, but I wonder in what form :)

Didn't you roll a 24 hunter after 5.4? o_O

This definitely has negative effects towards the f2p community.

With the arrival of the permanent trial accounts, we saw the uprise of p2p players who took advantage to twink in an easy bracket, and decided to nest into it, creating the hated 24 twink.
I will be very interested to see how f2ps react towards 29 twinks. They (we) were very nasty to 24s (and still are) because we have the idea that "you exist because of us (f2p), so you should show us some respect".

However, this wont be the case for 29s since many of us have twinked 29 before, and have simply parked our toons there hoping for a glorious return. Tension is bound to happen, but I wonder in what form :)

F2P's are doomed anyways, this is intended.

Hate towards 29's will be the same as for 24's.

Users who are viewing this thread