Rip f2p

If you allow a world war discussion thread then I'm staying the hell away from it.

On topic: is there any concrete evidence on blizzard merging the brackets or is this speculation from that tweet I saw the other day?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Just the tweet, no official announcement. I'm fairly sure the 90-99 was confirmed officially though, which is what lead to the lower bracket tweet.

On topic: is there any concrete evidence on blizzard merging the brackets or is this speculation from that tweet I saw the other day?

Not sure if anything on PvP has been "officially " published. Other than the resilience, battle fatigue and crowd control/ diminishing return changes. But it does make for some interesting discussions.

Sweetsidney...

I think it's a safe bet to sit tight and wait then. Nothing can be said until the PTR is available for testing and still then we have a long time until anything goes live.

I used to play 29s so I'm hoping to ressurect them, but I see nothing more than a few words on Twitter and everyone's going ape shit like it's definite.

I will wait patiently :)

If we get arenas and a loom tab you can have your bgs lol.

edit: alot of greens are gettin buffed on wod wowhead BBB is at 12 stam.

Last edited by a moderator:
uhh he doesn't actually afk...infact ive never seen him afk, I do recall him and his group afking rom me once tho...but that's was 2 years.....all in all his 96% win ratio is as legit as they come. I mean I don't agree with 24s or farming(uhh..I actually don't agree with farming ..but Im always reminded if I don't do it., they will get ME instead)

but desperate times call for desperate measures, after all in the end to most (aka 90% of people in any bracket) people in the end all what matters is who won or lost, amirite. I could make any bullshit excuse but no one is going to listen to my whining.

And don't get me wrong I like a good jaja joke (most of the time they are unfortunately true, and Brazilians meta game is completely different from ours)...but how can anyone call jajas retarded if they lose to them and then whine on a constant basis(take a look at all the holy crit QQ)
Agreed

this site had existed for 6 years :(

all trolling aside, I wanted to respond to a few comments about jajas....cant say jajas are clueless, here in US one of them runs this shitfest with an iron fist...and no one has done anything about it for 3 years they all just take it like a bitch, which I personally find hilarious and he has some sense on how to stir the shitty WSG map properly and win the awful CTF game...im gonna quote the man, his exact words

I mean if he understands that you need to farm GYs until efcs hit 4 stacks and that each faction is going to kill you on sight....and our ''fellow'' twinkinfo and English speaking users don't...well...I don't know. His 96% win ratio proves his skill and wins that everyone cares about
Inoobupro bravo!

To quite honest, a 96% win ratio is not all that unheard of in this bracket. He is just the only one that brags about it. My 24, has a 95-96% win record for WSG. Or close to it. I really do not keep track of such trivial things. And that toon does not have the guild support that his does and has been shelved since 5.2.

Sweetsidney

Users who are viewing this thread