Rip f2p

IActually what baffles me is that they felt the need to make the change in the first place and are now changing it back. Indecisive much.

The reason they felt the need to change the brackets back in 2010 was to decrease the disparity between the highest and lowest ends of the brackets. X0s could barely hit X9s, and this was a way of alleviating that issue. Now, however, they have level scaling in BGs, and there is no longer a good reason to keep the brackets small.

no one should waste a single tear on this retarded bracket as long as we get skirmish for all levels :)

Seeing how much QQ 24s get atm, I can't wait what will happen when gf'ed 29 rogues are blowing ppl up, I even think I got an old 29 priest somewhere, that might be going Shadow soon :p

Ffs, after all the money you guys sank into this, they do this. It's like they don't want your subs God damn it!

Ffs, after all the money you guys sank into this,!

You mean the price of a movie ticket per month once per month?
I could spend dang near this amount on my commute to work each DAY.
Put it in perspective, it is less than 50 cents per day for cheap entertainment. And most of the people that peruse this site spend $3-5 a day on so called energy drinks. Just don't drink one of those drinks once per week and you can sub. BAM! Troubles will be over.
/cheers

Sweetsidney

You mean the price of a movie ticket per month once per month?
I could spend dang near this amount on my commute to work each DAY.
Put it in perspective, it is less than 50 cents per day for cheap entertainment. And most of the people that peruse this site spend $3-5 a day on so called energy drinks. Just don't drink one of those drinks once per week and you can sub. BAM! Troubles will be over.
/cheers

Sweetsidney

You have no idea how many times i've said this.

Also, no one seems to realize, they just halved queues right across the board of all pre-endgame pvp.

Ffs, after all the money you guys sank into this, they do this. It's like they don't want your subs God damn it!

Nothing new, they did this in Vanilla too, to level 30 twinks when they changed 21-30 to 20-29 and created the 10-19 bracket. Making all our level 30s worthless. At least now gear and gold is meh. Back then it was a long grind to fund your twinks.

Cat = F2P's , Dog = Blizz
oaJC9i4.jpg

Attachments

• blizz n f2ps.jpg
    blizz n f2ps.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 184
Last edited:
Put it in perspective, it is less than 50 cents per day for cheap entertainment. And most of the people that peruse this site spend $3-5 a day on so called energy drinks. Just don't drink one of those drinks once per week and you can sub.

You have no idea how many times i've said this.

People come from a wide range of financial situations and $15 a month is something that some cant afford to spend on entertainment. There's also the fact that a lot of the people who play WoW aren't working adults and don't have access to credit cards or cash for prepaid cards. Lot of peeps still in high school and some have strict parents that don't even want them playing WoW let alone give them money for it

Why pay money to have an advantage over people in those situations when F2P's are the majority anyway? The only thing to really 'win' out of this game is respect from the people you play with, and you just won't get that unless you're on a level playing field

Stats will be pretty similar. F2Ps and 24s may even have better stats. 29s gear isn't significantly better than 24s - Gnomer rings and STV quest rewards are still solid for them. Satchel necklace/gloves starting at 26 or 27 are really nice though.

The biggest issues are abilities and glyphs. There are some really strong glyphs out there.

We'll see how abilities work out. Looking through the WoD database, most things are learned at the same level still. 25-29 you see Sprint, instant Starsurge procs, Solar Beam, Stormstrike and Freezing Trap. I'm sure a lot of that and class/damage balance will change though.

My prediction: F2P dies when all the druids implode with cheetah form envy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sprint + FAP
Sprint and Swift After
=

Hello hunters, nice to meet you ;)

LE: Oh.. forgot about Deadman's Hand proc... my 2 29 rogues will be happy rogues ;)

People come from a wide range of financial situations and $15 a month is something that some cant afford to spend on entertainment. There's also the fact that a lot of the people who play WoW aren't working adults and don't have access to credit cards or cash for prepaid cards. Lot of peeps still in high school and some have strict parents that don't even want them playing WoW let alone give them money for it

I'm sorry, but if someone can't afford a wow sub, the time they spend on making a BiS f2p they should be spending somewhere else.

Why pay money to have an advantage over people in those situations when F2P's are the majority anyway? The only thing to really 'win' out of this game is respect from the people you play with, and you just won't get that unless you're on a level playing field

No p2ps are spending money JUST to have an advantage over f2ps. They're paying a wow sub, and twinking also. It just so happens that 20-24 is the most active because it's free.

Sprint + FAP
Sprint and Swift After
=

Hello hunters, nice to meet you ;)

LE: Oh.. forgot about Deadman's Hand proc... my 2 29 rogues will be happy rogues ;)

29s? Wasn't you to good to be a crutching p2p?

This is reason i was F2P, Strict parent. and also, the 1 and only reason i wanted to be p2p to to help f2p with anything possible, Dungs runs, grouping up, Arena trinket
ICC runs and more

Users who are viewing this thread