Rip f2p

Since when are trials half of twelve million?

Sweetsidney...

Holy crap, I had no idea there were over 6 million 24s!

Really though, potential people that could play in the bracket doesn't count toward the reality of a majority of level 20 players in the 20 - 24 bracket.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ABSOLUTELY love all these people talking about jumping on their 29s already to faceroll. Love it even more when there are f2ps saying it! Nice to see how much of a "challenge" you've always wanted you two faced griefer.

Are you always this nasty? If so you really need a reality check...

[/quote]Inb4 [/QUOTE]
What exactly does this mean? In before what? Are you that insecure that you have to be before someone?

Sweetsidney ...

Why does people think they have a right to complain about something they don't contribute to?

ok, some of you have p2p accounts, but the majority don't, nor do they plan on doing so.

All the same 1-60. Enchants dont "scale".

GFd gloves chests and ranged weapons can't get the stam or scope enchants.

ya I meant the effects will be worse, like you get the most benefit from the enchants at lvl 1 due to more crit% etc

wasn't being serious anyways it wont make much difference

Why does people think they have a right to complain about something they don't contribute to?

ok, some of you have p2p accounts, but the majority don't, nor do they plan on doing so.

You have a point here. In not paying for the game (I do pay from time to time, but I mostly do F2P anymore), I really can't demand anything of Blizzard. With my F2Ps I really have a right to just accept what they give me. It's been a lot of fun. It still is disappointing when changes happen that make it less fun and thus I'm bummed. It's a little early yet to freak out over this, but it still makes me a little nervous. I've always felt that someday blizz will make a change that ends or makes the battlegrounding F2P experience miserable. I wouldn't think it's their intention to let us have a terrific PVP experience and not motivate us to pay for a subscription. This probably isn't that change to end it all. Who knows, maybe it will be better somehow. Sometimes they do things, like scaling, that work out in our favor.

Also, there could be an argument made that F2Ps do contribute to the game by keeping numbers up in low level zones, dungeons, leveling battlegrounds below 20, etc, though I personally don't feel like it's a large enough contribution to make it reasonable to complain away at Blizzard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The reason they felt the need to change the brackets back in 2010 was to decrease the disparity between the highest and lowest ends of the brackets. X0s could barely hit X9s, and this was a way of alleviating that issue. Now, however, they have level scaling in BGs, and there is no longer a good reason to keep the brackets small.

If thats the case (it's debatable, I think one could make an argument for them making 5 lvl brackets because of level cap being at 85) then we can assume that blizz actually cares about disparity in these brackets, and that it won't be that bad.

Doubtful imo, but all the same we won't know until we get some sort of a preview or it goes live.

As someone who hated how they separated the brackets, but play F2P, I'm torn.

For one, I'd love 0-9s back instead of 0-4, however it only spells bad news for F2P. However this is great news for level 10 twinks.

From a non-F2P/P2P 20-24 twink perspective though, this is really great news and just shows that the new designer cares more than Ghostcrawler ever did.

If F2Ps scale to 29, I don't see it as that bad of a change.

As someone who hated how they separated the brackets, but play F2P, I'm torn.

For one, I'd love 0-9s back instead of 0-4, however it only spells bad news for F2P. However this is great news for level 10 twinks.

From a non-F2P/P2P 20-24 twink perspective though, this is really great news and just shows that the new designer cares more than Ghostcrawler ever did.

If F2Ps scale to 29, I don't see it as that bad of a change.

No such thing is as 0-4 or 5-9 lol

scaling > GFed 29
The only thing worth mentioning is Deadman's Hand. I am gunna make a 29 ret though :)

Take this stud Thätgüy @ Dragonmaw - Community - World of Warcraft

Now compare it to my rogue Brovonlonsky @ Aerie Peak - Community - World of Warcraft

I have reason to believe that 9 levels of scaling will take a poo on every single piece of GFed gear that gnome has, other than the skullbreaker ofc.

Skullbreaker - Item - World of Warcraft

Venerable Dal'Rend's Sacred Charge - Item - World of Warcraft

Not too massive however

I suppose that would be the only thing worth mentioning, if you didn't know about Nailspitter. Nail Spitter - Item - World of Warcraft

I'm betting that most of the gf'd toons won't even be the orig owners, the 29 tink selling business will probably see a spike.

but you were speaking to the twikninfo f2ps..? or was your comment directed at people that doesn't even visit this forum

No, i was speaking in general. But next time i'll make it clearer for my more slower stalkers.

Users who are viewing this thread