Rip f2p

Razzerz

loco 'till the lights out
N6dyCPf.png

https://twitter.com/holinka/status/455933765135515648

I would imagine. My concern would be that there is already a 29 community with a lot of players. Though honestly I'm not familiar with how large a community. I imagine at the minimum we'd see a lot more 29s than we do 24s. :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would imagine. My concern would be that there is already a 29 community with a lot of players. Though honestly I'm not familiar with how large a community. I imagine at the minimum we'd see a lot more 29s than we do 24s. :(

29s are currently a dead bracket, however they were active a few months ago. Alot of people leveled their 29s to 39. Still, I imagine some would come back with this news announced. We don't even know how classes and/or abilities are going to pan out come WOD, so I would hold this with a grain of salt.

I'd at least want to see how the scaling works out before calling it the end. The disparity in abilities would be rough of course, but who knows.

Actually what baffles me is that they felt the need to make the change in the first place and are now changing it back. Indecisive much.

29s are currently a dead bracket, however they were active a few months ago. Alot of people leveled their 29s to 39. Still, I imagine some would come back with this news announced. We don't even know how classes and/or abilities are going to pan out come WOD, so I would hold this with a grain of salt.

Ok, good to know. I was just thinking the same thing about waiting to see. Everything is so up in the air with WoD. Still makes me pretty uneasy though. F2P would potentially still have arenas and world pvp events as well. Here's hopin'.

I'd at least want to see how the scaling works out before calling it the end. The disparity in abilities would be rough of course, but who knows.

Actually what baffles me is that they felt the need to make the change in the first place and are now changing it back. Indecisive much.

Ok, good to know. I was just thinking the same thing about waiting to see. Everything is so up in the air with WoD. Still makes me pretty uneasy though. F2P would potentially still have arenas and world pvp events as well. Here's hopin'.

Keep in mind they have removed a large amount of abilities from the game and they still haven't announced which levels you gain your abilities at so, yes it is still up in the air. I'm still very interested in the concept, we'll have to wait and see like so many things WOD.

Lol talk about "balancing the other brackets"

Jk I'd like to see how it'll work out for us if the brackets go to their former selves

Posted through a sucky mobile device using Tapatalk D:

Last edited by a moderator:

tbh, "alot" in this case refers to about 5 people, the 15 other people that had 29s going just put their 29 toons back in the garage for another hiatus,
but if pops are guaranteed due to jaja content, who knows how many oldschool 29s might come out of the woodwork to play their gf'd toons

After thinking more about this I would also like to add this may increase activity for 19s due to them being able to match exp locked lvl 10s again overall this looks like a damaging change for F2P, It definitely won't kill F2P because it is free of course, however it could open new doors for 10 - 19, which would make it a very good change depending on what bracket you play in.

What do you guys think?

Everyone might as well level their 24s right now, to get a head start on all the action.

tbh, "alot" in this case refers to about 5 people, the 15 other people that had 29s going just put their 29 toons back in the garage for another hiatus,
but if pops are guaranteed due to jaja content, who knows how many oldschool 29s might come out of the woodwork to play their gf'd toons

It's a bit more than 5, I myself leveled my 29. I know of 10 others who did the same. I guess it doesn't matter either way, as we will see alot of 24s level to 29. Still will be interesting to see the gfd oldschoolers coming back with a vengeance :D.

Users who are viewing this thread