Rip f2p

don't forget p2p enchants will be 5 levels worse

P2p enchants scale WORSE as the toon levels up.

At 20, Windsong is +56 crit and haste. At 29, Windsong is +56 crit and haste.

The numbers stay static until level 60 when the BC scaling kicks in.

Since WoW is a gear based game, for every level up, you need more stats to get the same effect.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Not to jump in out of turn here, but it seemed like your statements about complaining without contributing might have been a bit in rebuttal to my comment earlier. I think you are spot on here on these large issues; however, I do feel there is a distinct difference here in that we are talking about an entertainment business. They offer a service for free, we take part in said service, and we really don't have a lot of ground to demand more when they change what they offer.

That being said, to expand on my earlier statements, I think there is a difference between general complaining because we are bummed something is happening and complaining with some sense that blizzard owes us. I think we have a right to voice if we are unhappy about the changes, but we don't have much ground to demand much from blizz since we aren't necessarily paying customers. Though some of us are. :)

Not at all, in fact I quite agree with your earlier post. Yes, my examples were obviously way larger in scale and depth than complaints about our pixilated time-sinks, however I was requested to provide examples so I did. I'm 100% on board with the idea that we're complaining here because change may or may not be coming, and there's nothing we can do about it (even if I do renew my sub and start bashing the changes on the forums). I'll take the hand I'm dealt with regards to what Blizz decides to do, and if the F2P bracket is ruined beyond playability in the future then honestly it'll probably be a benefit to my health.

Not at all, in fact I quite agree with your earlier post. Yes, my examples were obviously way larger in scale and depth than complaints about our pixilated time-sinks, however I was requested to provide examples so I did. I'm 100% on board with the idea that we're complaining here because change may or may not be coming, and there's nothing we can do about it (even if I do renew my sub and start bashing the changes on the forums). I'll take the hand I'm dealt with regards to what Blizz decides to do, and if the F2P bracket is ruined beyond playability in the future then honestly it'll probably be a benefit to my health.

Cool man. Ya know, if Tapatalk showed likes on posts I would've seen your "like" earlier and probably not felt the need to respond, lol.

Since WoW is a gear based game, for every level up, you need more stats to get the same effect.

So that basically means that regardless of your level between 1-60, an enchant will give a constant amount of stats?

Is there any news on actually fixing the numbers, though? Like if the numbers stay as high as they are now, we'll still get pooped on by p2p's (albeit, they'll roll 20's).

And there's a possibility of a higher tier enchant not having a level requirement. Instead of scaling down like they do now (even though scaling is lame, it's at least something), it'll remain the same and be uber strong at low level.

I learnt from my post that was exactly what he meant, maybe he phrased it a bit short to get the point through but your post is pretty much what he meant but more understandable. Now I'm thinking maybe that's what you were going for. Oh well.

I see you've failed to comment on what I'm calling you out on but instead chose to nitpick my little food for thought statement. But since you asked,

You really want me to pick your post apart... one sec.

There's no negative to this change. Your bracket has been doubled in size and halved in queue times. You will still be scaled to the topend of the bracket, and no one knows at what rate we learn spells, so they'll probably be the same difference between 20-29 has there is between 20-24.

tl;dr: you're crying over nothing.

War in Afghanistan
Invasion of Iraq
The Korean War
Peacekeeping

So we haven't contributed to this by sending troops in to die? and a lot of these people didn't want us there.
Anti-apartheid movements outside of South Africa
LGBT rights support from heterosexuals
Fair-trade legislations
Economic sanctions (or support for them)

so we didn't contribute to these? we just voiced an opinion and the said ok, we'll do it... wake up mate.

If you don't agree with these that's fine, I could argue aspects of them but honestly I'm not a social or political science major, however I suspect you aren't either.
[/QUOTE]

no, but i have lived on planet earth a while...

Good thing P2P´s will only get like 30% crit or haste at 29!

So that basically means that regardless of your level between 1-60, an enchant will give a constant amount of stats?

Is there any news on actually fixing the numbers, though? Like if the numbers stay as high as they are now, we'll still get pooped on by p2p's (albeit, they'll roll 20's).

And there's a possibility of a higher tier enchant not having a level requirement. Instead of scaling down like they do now (even though scaling is lame, it's at least something), it'll remain the same and be uber strong at low level.

Sorry for an off topic here but I love your title :).

Anyway something that I forgot to say. I feel like no matter what, the f2p community will go through till the long run, even if it doesn't turn out to be the greatest come 6.0. I feel like f2ps have a much more tight nit community compared to other brackets, and can be more tolerable towards dramatic changes. I really admire things like that.

So we haven't contributed to this by sending troops in to die? and a lot of these people didn't want us there.
so we didn't contribute to these? we just voiced an opinion and the said ok, we'll do it... wake up mate.

I think you've ended up confusing your own words. Originally I said this:

"The world would look a lot different today if people hadn't complained about something they weren't necessarily contributing to."

The examples I gave (at your request) were all instances where people did contribute, even if the outcome would not have affected them directly or they weren't involved to begin with. I thought this was pretty clear but I guess not. By all means though, let the derailing continue.

Blizz. Stap. Wat r u doing. Stap!

Seriously blizz needs to just leave things be. The more they mess with lower lvl brackets the more they screw them up. Scaling was the only nice thing to ever come of it. But 5.4 and days to come have simply messed everything up. Rip 5.2 f2p :(

I think you've ended up confusing your own words. Originally I said this:

"The world would look a lot different today if people hadn't complained about something they weren't necessarily contributing to."

The examples I gave (at your request) were all instances where people did contribute, even if the outcome would not have affected them directly or they weren't involved to begin with. I thought this was pretty clear but I guess not. By all means though, let the derailing continue.

no, the things you listed was contributed to by the people who eventually changed them. i asked for things that was changed by people who didn't contribute in any way.

please go, collect your thoughts, and come back with a point.

Well that F2ps will get trash or support (Healers) is not nice.
I hope that Blizz expands there max. Lv to 24 or 25.

Would be nice my Panda mate.
Cuz we wont have a small chance against 3-4 Good geared lv 29s :(
Low hit rate and low Dps and they would easily one hit us.
But I personally dont think that Blizz would do that :(

Users who are viewing this thread