EU+US Resto Shamans...Scummy Class?

Can you please start comprehending the points I make? Nowhere have I ever claimed more buttons = more skill. I made a sarcastic comment insinuating that less buttons = more skill because that is what was being argued.
Yet you're too stupid to understand that. My goal was 2100cr to get the elite PVP illusion for my twinks. I had no intentions of pushing higher. Stop using fallacy to discredit me because you have no other way to validate your original argument.
Not once did I say that is the reason 19s suck, although, it sure doesn't help.

View attachment 10406

I cant be salty when nobody has triggered me. All I did was voice my thoughts & contributed to the discussion, which apparently really hurt your feelings. If the fact I said 19 twinking in world of Warcraft takes no skill upset you, then you've got bigger problems than I expected.

Are you inferring my emotional state in effort to shirk your claims? You posted it, so why dont you back it up. You contributed to a 19 twink forum by calling all people who play 19 trash... you yourself say you dont play 19's anymore, so then why post on the thread? or are you just trolling for attention?

Guys show a bit of fucking respect, this is the spokesman of the community youre arguing with here, not some random flunkie. His speaks for all of us

great job on ur bfa duelist :)
if only ramstein's scaled up to 120 i guess

Once again, I haven't flaunted a single thing. I am not even an endgame player, yet I am higher than the majority of players who do participate in it, with no effort. You've been disproved & have to resort to fallacy just to avoid looking stupid. Stop while you are ahead.

And for the record, I dont use ramstein on any of my twinks (except for tank PVE speed-running). Dont believe me? Look at my recent streams.

Are you inferring my emotional state in effort to shirk your claims? You posted it, so why dont you back it up. You contributed to a 19 twink forum by calling all people who play 19 trash... you yourself say you dont play 19's anymore, so then why post on the thread? or are you just trolling for attention?

Why do I need to be so repetitive with the things I say? I made a funny comment, then followed it by contributing to the conversation. Instead of me defending a joke of a comment, why dont you justify the 19 bracket and explain to me how it does take skill? The majority of twink players can agree that it doesn't: Because it doesn't. End of story & accept it.

Also, I can post in a 19 forum without actively playing 19. I have a vast amount of dated knowledge regarding every twink bracket under level 110. Im not trolling, you're just trying to get an answer that goes without saying. 19 twinking does not take skill.

I've not been on the PTR in 1-2 months. I've barely been on retail lately.

If someone can actually hold a credible argument regarding my opinions on the original post, without resorting to personal attack or fallacy, please do so. I am sick of people shooting bullets in the dark because they cant argue my accurate comments.

Once again, I haven't flaunted a single thing. I am not even an endgame player, yet I am higher than the majority of players who do participate in it, with no effort. You've been disproved & have to resort to fallacy just to avoid looking stupid. Stop while you are ahead.

And for the record, I dont use ramstein on any of my twinks (except for tank PVE speed-running). Dont believe me? Look at my recent streams.

Why do I need to be so repetitive with the things I say? I made a funny comment, then followed it by contributing to the conversation. Instead of me defending a joke of a comment, why dont you justify the 19 bracket and explain to me how it does take skill? The majority of twink players can agree that it doesn't: Because it doesn't. End of story & accept it.

Also, I can post in a 19 forum without actively playing 19. I have a vast amount of dated knowledge regarding every twink bracket under level 110. Im not trolling, you're just trying to get an answer that goes without saying. 19 twinking does not take skill.

I've not been on the PTR in 1-2 months. I've barely been on retail lately.

If someone can actually hold a credible argument regarding my opinions on the original post, without resorting to personal attack or fallacy, please do so. I am sick of people shooting bullets in the dark because they cant argue my accurate comments.

Frankly I don't care what a waaaay below par cata baby is tired of... But are you saying you didn't get repeatedly put in your place (which is below everyone else) by a 'lesser skilled' player?

So are Resto shamans scummy?

Frankly I don't care what a waaaay below par cata baby is tired of...

How am I below par? I solo queue pugs with a better winrate than most premade players. And win every wargame I enter.
(8-2 39 WSG // 7-0 59 WSG // like 40-3 59 3v3) Go ahead and ask the 39s or 59s who I've WG'd with/against for credibility.
If I am below par, then you guys (as the players I farm) must be absolute dogshit. Not a cata baby either.

You're just another EU player who has never played with me talking behind a screen. Not a single person has put me in place. All anyone does is use personal attack as their arguments because I disprove their original argument. And they still fail miserably. If you're not going to question my original contributions to the thread, stop quoting me

How am I below par? I solo queue pugs with a better winrate than most premade players. And win every wargame I enter.
(8-2 39 WSG // 7-0 59 WSG // like 40-3 59 3v3) Go ahead and ask the 39s or 59s who I've WG'd with/against for credibility.
If I am below par, then you guys (as the players I farm) must be absolute dogshit. Not a cata baby either.

You're just another EU player who has never played with me talking behind a screen. Not a single person has put me in place. All anyone does is use personal attack as their arguments because I disprove their original argument. And they still fail miserably. If you're not going to question my original contributions to the thread, stop quoting me

i know, I know. It takes incredible timing to /afk a losing game...

How'd you manage to lose so many times on the PTR though?

They
Frankly I don't care what a waaaay below par cata baby is tired of... But are you saying you didn't get repeatedly put in your place (which is below everyone else) by a 'lesser skilled' player?

Resto Shammy is the 19 twink version of Oddjob in Goldeneye

Yes upon further discussion,
It appears so.
Thanks I guess I'll delete my 3 shamans didn't realize I was being scummy.

Much appreciated

Thanks I guess I'll delete my 3 shamans didn't realize I was being scummy.

Much appreciated
If you're not healing as a resto shaman, then there's a reason to complain. While they deal high damage, you shouldn't prioritize it over keeping your team alive in most cases.

Resto shaman are not scummy. The player that refuses to do their role for selfish reasons, on the other hand...

Yeah I default use my healing set with coastal surge and ancient priestess neck enchant but if im cycling and capping points or going offense for flag returns I use my dps set with hidden satyr and ele force.

Users who are viewing this thread