EU+US Resto Shamans...Scummy Class?

It's funny you say that for 19's. I think 59's are considerably easier to play than 19's. Just my opinion though.

You're right, Moonfire + starsurge takes a lot more skill than moonfire + sunfire + starsurge.
Way to defend your favorite bracket lol. When you play something with more than a total of 4 crowd control abilities in it, LMK
I agree, 59 is an incredibly broken bracket.

The bias here.

You're right, Moonfire + starsurge takes a lot more skill than moonfire + sunfire + starsurge.
Way to defend your favorite bracket lol. When you play something with more than a total of 4 crowd control abilities in it, LMK

The bias here.

I play the 59 bracket.... so good try. You say all players who play 19's are trash, and im telling you 59 is WAY easier than 19s. Using your logic... players who play the 59 bracket are trash with more buttons.
[doublepost=1551225621,1551225487][/doublepost]
I mostly play 19's but let's be honest here. 19's is definitely easier to play than 59's.

19's is easier to "play", but 19 games are far more competitive. 59's hardly ever have meaningful games.

I play the 59 bracket.... so good try. You say all players who play 19's are trash, and im telling you 59 is WAY easier than 19s. Using your logic... players who play the 59 bracket are trash with more buttons.

Yeah, honestly id much rather live in a 3 minute fight against another twink, than fight another twink for 15 seconds before they 1 shot me with ramstein's lightning bolts. Or better yet save two star surges and get two crits for 2k to where I hardly have a chance to respond. 59's is one of the most broken brackets I have played.

When you play something with more than a total of 4 crowd control abilities in it, LMK

more buttons = more skill

yet you're hardstuck challenger

maybe you should come back to 19s until you get farmed out of the bracket again

I mostly play 19's but let's be honest here. 19's is definitely easier to play than 59's.

Lets assume ramstein's lightning bolts has a 1 minute cooldown, with a 100% critical strike chance. That'd hit the average player for 40-60% of their health. How is that any different than a level 19 hitting for that very same amount in 5-10 second intervals? @twink.io ? (Do note that I dont abuse broken items whatsoever yet I have no problem countering those that do)

more buttons = more skill

This is my way of implying that neither bracket takes skill, but you guys must be too oblivious to catch that. It truly cant be argued that 19s require more skill. It can be argued that the competitive scene is stronger, but skill? Nope lol.

yet you're hardstuck challenger

Hardstuck implies that I've invested effort. I dont even play endgame & I've been 2200+ every season I've participated in with no communication whatsoever.

maybe you should come back to 19s until you get farmed out of the bracket again

I mean, I'm strictly a solo queue player...and all of my 19s have 70-80% winrates, so I am curious as to how I get farmed? If you'd like to pursue a realistic conversation with me, now is your chance.

Im not sure what item you are referring to in the 19 bracket that does that kind of dmg.

So you think that 59 and 19 both take no skill? Does that mean players who play 59 are trash with more buttons? What bracket do you think takes the most skill? If YOU play 19's does that also make you trash?

Sorry for all the questions. Im trying to figure out where you stand. You seem to be all over the map with your opinion. Are you one of those type of people who bitch just to hear their own voice?

Lets assume ramstein's lightning bolts has a 1 minute cooldown, with a 100% critical strike chance. That'd hit the average player for 40-60% of their health. How is that any different than a level 19 hitting for that very same amount in 5-10 second intervals? @twink.io ? (Do note that I dont abuse broken items whatsoever yet I have no problem countering those that do)

This is my way of implying that neither bracket takes skill, but you guys must be too oblivious to catch that. It truly cant be argued that 19s require more skill. It can be argued that the competitive scene is stronger, but skill? Nope lol.

Hardstuck implies that I've invested effort. I dont even play endgame & I've been 2200+ every season I've participated in with no communication whatsoever.

I mean, I'm strictly a solo queue player...and all of my 19s have 70-80% winrates, so I am curious as to how I get farmed? If you'd like to pursue a realistic conversation with me, now is your chance.
Soo since neither bracket takes skill, that implys twinks dont take skill and since youre the self proclaimed best twink...you have no skill.
Imagine making 82 twinks, consciously thinking it takes 0 skill to twink and then doing it anyway.
ur a fckn incel

This JWL guy is quite the character

jwl lol.png

:/

70-80% winrates are absolutely atrocious, thats getting farmed.

Im not sure what item you are referring to in the 19 bracket that does that kind of dmg.

I am referring to the average ability in your spell book.

So you think that 59 and 19 both take no skill?

I dont think 59 and 19 both require no skill, I know for a fact they dont.

Does that mean players who play 59 are trash with more buttons?

No. I never implied that 19 or 59 players are trash players. However, the majority of them are.
The majority of players in general* are trash.
The fact you are trying to argue that 19 actually requires more skill blows my mind.

If YOU play 19's does that also make you trash?

I dont play 19 anymore. I'd rather invest my time playing brackets that actually entertain me. Assuming I did though, of course I wouldn't be trash. I am a solo queue performer who outstands premade groups.

Im trying to figure out where you stand. You seem to be all over the map with your opinion. Are you one of those type of people who bitch just to hear their own voice?

Im actually pretty straightforward with my "opinion" (as you call it) and have made it more than clear where I stand on this matter. Im not the one complaining or crying about other classes being overpowered, so I dont quite understand how you've interpreted anything I've said as "bitching"?

Soo since neither bracket takes skill, that implys twinks dont take skill and since youre the self proclaimed best twink...you have no skill.

Twinking doesn't take skill. But that doesn't mean all twink players have no skill.

The only variable in twinking that actually requires skill is flag carrying, and I mean, I do it better than everyone lol.

View attachment 10402

:/

70-80% winrates are absolutely atrocious, thats getting farmed.

Thanks for showing achievements on one of my 3 accounts. Maybe this picture does it justice? And I dont know about that, pretty sure having a higher win percentage than premade players as a solo queue player doesn't translate to getting farmed lol. Hit your shots. You always try me and lose miserably. Everyone does. The fact you guys truly believe 19 takes skill is astonishing.

Screenshot (61).png

I fixed your typo.

Anyways...
Druids are arguably one of the highest skill-capped classes in the game. Restoration particularly*. However, this is twinking, so that variable of skill doesn't necessarily apply. (as it shouldn't)

A good healer can dispel, crowd control, heal & deal damage simultaneously and successfully at endgame. That's actually what makes a good healer, a good healer. With that said, is it inconceivable to think a below-average healer (that doesn't have to worry about CC or dispelling) is capable of pouring out lots of damage at LEVEL 19? Of course not. Its a braindead bracket for braindead players. Lets find something better to cry over.

So nowhere in this post did you say all players who play 19 are trash?

I saw an opportunity to make a funny comment. So I did. Sorry if it offends you.
I contributed to the conversation in an appropriate way right under it. Stop being so sensitive.

Screenshot (108).png

you must be the only person in the world to not get gladiator in bfa, yet you're hyping getting duelist?

I am not hyping getting duelist. You're the one bringing up endgame credentials & derailing the thread even after I proved your points (and everyone else's) invalid. Just take your L and walk away. Its so difficult to have a contrasting standpoint with such bias people.

I am not hyping getting duelist. You're the one bringing up endgame credentials & derailing the thread even after I proved your points (and everyone else's) invalid. Just take your L and walk away. Its so difficult to have a contrasting standpoint with such bias people.

ur saying more buttons = more skill yet you dont play the bracket with the most buttons, or if and when you do, you suck at it?

wonder why it is you choose 59 over 120 if that's your reasoning as to why 19s suck

guess it's a diff reason :)

I saw an opportunity to make a funny comment. So I did. Sorry if it offends you.
I contributed to the conversation in an appropriate way right under it. Stop being so sensitive.

Im not really being sensitive i could care less what a salty relic says. I just call out bullshit when I see it. You said all players who play 19 are trash, whether you meant it as a joke is semantics.

Didn't you get repeatedly arse raped by one of these no skill people on the PTR a few weeks ago?

ur saying more buttons = more skill

Can you please start comprehending the points I make? Nowhere have I ever claimed more buttons = more skill. I made a sarcastic comment insinuating that less buttons = more skill because that is what was being argued.
Yet you're too stupid to understand that. My goal was 2100cr to get the elite PVP illusion for my twinks. I had no intentions of pushing higher. Stop using fallacy to discredit me because you have no other way to validate your original argument.
Not once did I say that is the reason 19s suck, although, it sure doesn't help.

Screenshot (109)_LI.jpg

Im not really being sensitive i could care less what a salty relic says. I just call out bullshit when I see it.

I cant be salty when nobody has triggered me. All I did was voice my thoughts & contributed to the discussion, which apparently really hurt your feelings. If the fact I said 19 twinking in world of Warcraft takes no skill upset you, then you've got bigger problems than I expected.

I made a sarcastic comment insinuating that less buttons = more skill because that is what was being argued.
Yet you're too stupid to understand that.
i always heard you americans struggled with the concept of sarcasm and irony, but lets have a quick lesson

sarcasm: less buttons = more skill

lets read through the definitions together to come to the conclusion that you're trying to convey more buttons = more skill

jwl1.png

jwl2.png

jwl3.png

jwl4.png

great job on ur bfa duelist :)

if only ramstein's scaled up to 120 i guess

Users who are viewing this thread