Queues alread 9m long and growing :/

Now that it's happening to level 20 it's a horrible, earth-shattering event. Funny how it's always fine when you're the one with the upper hand... but as soon as someone else gets the advantage it's the same ol' story, regardless of twink or non
at the risk of repeating myself for the thousandth time

it’s not that twenties lost their “top of the pyramid” spot that makes it a problem. It’s that this change hands power to 29s (with apologies to my boy Rise… historically, a meme bracket full of the dumbest people on earth) while also siloing off twinks from gen pop entirely.

20s (at least those on this forum) arent so much mourning their spot at the top as they are the bracket on the whole

we’ve seen how this ends before. We know this is The End (barring any significant changes) no matter how much 29s delude themselves into believing that no this time will be different, we swear.

We had a good thing going. It’s over. 29s have their moment.

don’t waste it

20s (at least those on this forum) arent so much mourning their spot at the top as they are the bracket on the whole

Everyone i played with peaced out nobody wanted to wait 20+mins to try and kill someone with 1600+ more health and can 1 hit you.

I mean it's literally the only thing we just talked about. Your blatant bias viewing of the thread is getting tiresome, Chops.

It's just the same QQ different page, no biggie, just reminding them as you are trying make it seem like it isnt happening.

edit- unless youre trying to say they would wait 20 mins to 1 shot someone with significantly less health at 20.

Either way, still makes my point, not yours.

Not a troll at all, just about every leveler that complained about twinks ever used the exact same reasoning.

The crux of his statements was about Queue times, you responded about gear difference. This is what a troll attempt looks like.

I mean it's literally the only thing we just talked about. Your blatant bias viewing of the thread is getting tiresome, Chops.

It's just the same QQ different page, no biggie, just reminding them as you are trying make it seem like it isnt happening.

edit- unless youre trying to say they would wait 20 mins to 1 shot someone with significantly less health at 20.

Either way, still makes my point, not yours.

I hate to do this because I'm from the wrong generation, but...

L + Ratio

The crux of his statements

And the QQ portion was leveler-esque. To use the exact same complaint as a twink is laughable, no matter how you try to spin it. It was for 60, it was for 70, it is now. Same shit different supplier. Not sure how you're trying to deny that. :KEKW:

edit- and at least 60 and 70 paid a sub to play it. That's not even no their side here, lol.

Daily Psa. Let these queues die.

let the data support the forum posts and big reports.

we will get it turned around. Or at the very least full combined queues. Levelers, 20 and 29.

queues need to die fully first
This will never turn around until they disable gems in the bracket and all brackets until level 40+.

Gems ruin it. They are and have been way too OP and broken.

The bracket was trash before combining 20 and 29s even if some wont admit it. Power to stam ratio was totally out of whack.

That should all be GF'd unless there's a new way to obtain HOA (given the quest is capped at 40 min I'm going to say that's currently not possible unless Korrak's glitch comes back).

This will never turn around until they disable gems in the bracket and all brackets until level 40+.

Gems ruin it. They are and have been way too OP and broken.

The bracket was trash before combining 20 and 29s even if some wont admit it. Power to stam ratio was totally out of whack.
You mean after they nerfed the Stam gems right?

Every1 has or had(6stam+armor) the chance to get gems, even f2p-s and levelers too.

Why no1 whining at max level when a fresh no gear character enters a bg where the good geared pvpers fuked his characters from every angle like at lvl20?

I saw many times very good lvler players with looms+right enchants at the previous lvl20 bracket.
[doublepost=1664375382,1664374998][/doublepost]Do you remember for those f2p days when you only could have max 100lvl enchants and the paid ones could have very high shadow power on weapons (spriests with 54 or similar power)
I could enjoyed those days too with my damm shit 3intellect weapon enchant :)
In that period there werent linked accounts so couldnt get looms or mounts from base.
That was fun too

You mean after they nerfed the Stam gems right?
They should disable all gemming in pvp up to level 40 permanently.

Or just put a cap on primary and secondary's. Having 2x primary stat of your stam makes everything broken. Its basically counter strike with more buttons.

They should disable all gemming in pvp up to level 40 permanently.

Or just put a cap on primary and secondary's. Having 2x primary stat of your stam makes everything broken. Its basically counter strike with more buttons.
Im gonna channel my inner chops here and say that based on this comment, perhaps a MMO with gear is not for you.

perhaps you’d be happier playing a MOBA?

Im gonna channel my inner chops here and say that based on this comment, perhaps a MMO with gear is not for you.

perhaps you’d be happier playing a MOBA?

Let it go. They wont get it.
Maybe our weapon slot should be ban aswell...

Users who are viewing this thread