Queues alread 9m long and growing :/

It's literally 2 AM but ok.

Queue was instant pop two hours ago for me.

what happened to US? i played yesterday on EU servers 8min wait time and then literally in under one minute the next one :kekD:

what happened to US? i played yesterday on EU servers 8min wait time and then literally in under one minute the next one :kekD:
Today in the US its been 9m and even then you get partially filled games on either side. This is before everyone even knows whats going on.

Its indicative that if this xpoff change sticks, 20s is dead. Done.

I got an instant queue pop on NA earlier. Sure, the game was almost over when I joined and they were being farmed by 29s... But it was instant

Yes alliance and no its not faster. Pres split the queue was about 4-5m alliance in US.

Queueing as horde and it seems to be about 5m atm

As someone who faced 24s and 29s in cata, mop, and wod as a f2p. New f2p and vets have it made compared to that. Access to gemslot gear, enchants, higher lvl crafting, and so on. 29s now are just the returning hurdle that comes with choosing to not pay vs pay. And the hurdle is measly. Just my elitist 2c

If the bracket dies as a result of the new meta, then it's a testament to how fragile the xpoff scene is now.

fragile the xpoff scene is now.
Or you mean how degenerate it has become in wanting to just have a power advantage and farm levelers.

Outside of a few wonky pieces the advantages that a 29 will have over a vet20 seems to pale in comparison to the advantage a vet20 had over levelers and ftp20s.

Even looking at SWP gear the stat gain is less than when you have fully gemmed gear vs ftp non gemmed or levelers with no gems and slots missing half the time.

Honestly, I think the change is better for the game. 20-29 was a cess pool for levelers.

Or you mean how degenerate it has become in wanting to just have a power advantage and farm levelers.

Outside of a few wonky pieces the advantages that a 29 will have over a vet20 seems to pale in comparison to the advantage a vet20 had over levelers and ftp20s.

Even looking at SWP gear the stat gain is less than when you have fully gemmed gear vs ftp non gemmed or levelers with no gems and slots missing half the time.

Honestly, I think the change is better for the game. 20-29 was a cess pool for levelers.

Yeah the fun of killing levelers dies out quick for me.

The whole bracket is a meme.

Im in a fully geared priest int/versi gemmed getting critted by earth shock, chaos bolt, aimed shot, rising sun kick for 90% of my hp. How do you heal that?

BGs are a friggin meme and have been for a while.

Fun to build toons though.

I played for the majority of the day yesterday on Horde - EU and games popped pretty frequently, Randoms so far aren’t anywhere near as bad as I feared however it’s still early on and there’s a ton of people still gearing their 29s so we’ll have to just see how it goes - I’m glad to see there’s a lot of people sticking to their 20s

I for one plan on making several 29s and never playing them, as I have always done. This is the way. PepeLaugh

I do like to make toons and see first hand the strengths and weaknesses before I complain about them, mostly.

Users who are viewing this thread