Questions & Answers

Edit: Does this make it so others can't see the <Made by [name]> tag or just me?

An addon would only make the tag invisible to you (and anyone else running that addon), most people would still see it if they were to inspect you or something. Void Storage, etc. would remove the tag for everyone.

It also occurred to me that an Item Restoration might also work for this (depending on the item in question), but I'm not sure. Up to you whether you'd want to risk it.

Last edited by a moderator:
What would bis goblin enhance shammy look like?
You have basicaly 2 choices for gearing style first is stacking crit and hit to the point where you have enough to keep up flurry 24/7 which would be close to 25%
doing this will make you auto attacks the biggest source of your damage .

Next you can stack more agi kindah like the gobo zehj linked. This will give you more damage off of your shocks.

Or or up could use the bloodied arcane reap and just be like "fuck my dps sucks anyway might as well suck with swag "

You have basicaly 2 choices for gearing style first is stacking crit and hit to the point where you have enough to keep up flurry 24/7 which would be close to 25%
doing this will make you auto attacks the biggest source of your damage .

Next you can stack more agi kindah like the gobo zehj linked. This will give you more damage off of your shocks.

Or or up could use the bloodied arcane reap and just be like "fuck my dps sucks anyway might as well suck with swag "

Probably better to use repurposed lava dredger...

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Psh razors edge is max swag rip mangry tink my long lost 19 enh tink buddy. But if you aren't luck enough for razors edge just get itself a bar I case we get windfurry
Where does one find the wind-furries? And here I've been using Razor's Edge on my paladin like a sucker. :/

Can someone discribe realm jumping process step by step? assume you do it yourself without many ppl over different realms.

Never actually cared enough to try it as it seemed too much time consuming login off and on.
As i understand the inviter must be above 20 for a caped f2p to jump and inviter must be in same zone?

Can someone discribe realm jumping process step by step? assume you do it yourself without many ppl over different realms.

Never actually cared enough to try it as it seemed too much time consuming login off and on.
As i understand the inviter must be above 20 for a caped f2p to jump and inviter must be in same zone?
Afaik there are two ways to zone f2p's:
1. You can use a linked p2p account, if you have a p2p account registered under the same bnet, you can just make DK's or use characters above lvl 20 and invite you f2p by typing /inv f2pname-f2pserver

2. If you don't have a p2p account linked, you can get zoned by the use of 2 other p2p accounts:
You need 1 account with characters above lvl 20 on the servers you wish to get zoned to. Then you have to have a level 1 (or atleast below level 20) p2p character on a different account on the server of your f2p. Then the low level p2p on your server simply invites the high level p2p on the different realm, and you get zoned

Afaik there are two ways to zone f2p's:
1. You can use a linked p2p account, if you have a p2p account registered under the same bnet, you can just make DK's or use characters above lvl 20 and invite you f2p by typing /inv f2pname-f2pserver

Still dk has to be in the same zone as my f2p in order to realm travel?

Q: What are the most active twinks?
a. 10
b. 14
c. 19
d. 24
e. 29
f. 39
g. 49
h. 59
i. 60
j. 70
k. 80
l. 85

whats rogue dps like without the eye patch is it more or less the same or is there a big dps loss

Users who are viewing this thread