Questions & Answers

just use karma, 95% of people in any bracket will kill themselves, even if they will stop attacking , their ''teammates'' will help you secure the win

This happened to me, i must thank my teammates being clueless about what Touch of Karma is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey. need help with my searching after an ingame capture program. anyone know about some good free one and can explain abit about it? thanks
Thinking of creating a goblin and record some ingame matches.

Anyone wanna minmax a max crit horde rogue setup for me? ty :cool:

Domeday @ Aerie Peak - Community - World of Warcraft

I think thats max crit gear avaible. Exchange a Ring for DPR and get some hit. item.

20 crit / 20 balanced / BG crit / BG balanced set
gtSjl3L.png

can someone link me BIS Holy and Prot pala for horde and alliance please?
or some advice

I might be wanna take advantage of Free Faction Changes for Select Realms and roll alliance paladin.

People who told they would help did not reply to my request, and I am not so keen on making this alone (Oldspike is doing all the graphic side so I won't bother him with content)

TBH the worst part is the interview - we totally ran out of ideas.

So, people, here is your chance! PM me with why YOU should be interviewed! Include the server and region (US/EU) and the date when you are available. There is only one rule: you can't be actively botting.

Don't worry if you are not a "F2P fame" - it's a great chance to get reckognized!

you should interview Kale

or some advice

Here's my prot pally, Soupz; she's pretty good. As one approaches a state of BiSness, it gets possible to make myriad combos that have more or less the same amount of stats, just in different areas. I'm still searching for that one combo that gets way more than all others, but I have not found such a permutation yet (I'm calling it Magnum). The set below has a balance of stats that I like for a dps prot pally, in battlegrounds:

S60RBO8.jpg

(Profile screenshot for posterity)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm calling it Magnum
You sir def. deserve a lot more likes for your posts!

or some advice

BiS-Holy depends on the playstyle you chose. For premades with good classvariety haste-crit-int is bis (in that order).
For pugging and/or fc-carrying stam is bis if you want a generalized answer. All in all you have to switch between gear a lot.
Dont pressure 1 stat to max, you lose too much of other. For Holy int isnt that relevant but dont ignore it in the end.
I chose a crit/stam-build atm with cloak/belt/trinket-swap for haste (gloves/boots scale to max crit/stam in bgs - you have a lot more options here).
In the end holy will do good no matter what you gear ;)
|
v

Can someone please remind me why so many choose a Tauren for Balance Druid? What other choices are good especially given WoD is coming? thanks.

Hey. need help with my searching after an ingame capture program. anyone know about some good free one and can explain abit about it? thanks
Thinking of creating a goblin and record some ingame matches.
I use bandicam but there are aslo other programs like fraps, D3DGear, OBS, DXTory, Camtasia, Ezvid. Dunno which ones that are free.
Search here at the forum, made a post about bandicam, but I would recommend google for more information about each client. ;)

Can someone please remind me why so many choose a Tauren for Balance Druid? What other choices are good especially given WoD is coming? thanks.

Cows stick together untill they get slaughtered by worgens.
I would say a worgen druid then.

Troll used to be a lot of people's favorite because their racial is mini-bloodlust and everyone was very high on haste. Tauren was BiS for every other spec though and it was debatable for boomy. War Stomp is a very nice racial.

Given WoD is coming, the Troll racial (Beserking) is being nerfed iirc, and won't really be worth using compared to stomp. Stomp is a great counter to rogues, especially if you're inside, aoe stun is always useful, it can be used as a pseudo-interupt, it's a very versatile spell.

Ally racials, esp. worgen, are great too but most people here roll horde.

Troll used to be a lot of people's favorite because their racial is mini-bloodlust and everyone was very high on haste. Tauren was BiS for every other spec though and it was debatable for boomy. War Stomp is a very nice racial.

Given WoD is coming, the Troll racial (Beserking) is being nerfed iirc, and won't really be worth using compared to stomp. Stomp is a great counter to rogues, especially if you're inside, aoe stun is always useful, it can be used as a pseudo-interupt, it's a very versatile spell.

Ally racials, esp. worgen, are great too but most people here roll horde.

That and 99% of people couldn't use the troll racial in a way that maximized in any real sense of the word. IE: Popping it at 10% health only to die, popping it and having nothing to heal 1 second in, popping it and getting LoS'd on your smite spam etc. War Stomp ... even the biggest idiot can use this in a marginally useful fashion.

may be a dumb question. and a question that popup alot. but which realm in EU should I roll on? made a warlock on aggramar but havent met any polite person yet so i want another realm. thanks

may be a dumb question. and a question that popup alot. but which realm in EU should I roll on? made a warlock on aggramar but havent met any polite person yet so i want another realm. thanks

That's because you haven't searched hard enough!

Well, Spinebreaker is probably your best bet then :)

Man stick to yourself and play on realm with less f2ps.. easier chests, agm (depends) and fishing.
All this "join our club" and "we so good" is overrated.

Man stick to yourself and play on realm with less f2ps.. easier chests, agm (depends) and fishing.
All this "join our club" and "we so good" is overrated.

Some people enjoy playing within a larger community, that being said. I really understand why people roll on the less populated realms.

Users who are viewing this thread