Questions & Answers

Walking boots still drops! It dropped for my friend recently and he got proof

FOtczQQ.png

Yeah before I do this I need to this person's armory. not believing it otherwise sorry. Too many F2Ps have farmed this and got nothing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can someone recommend an addon that displays Rez timers in battlegrounds?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can someone recommend an addon that displays Rez timers in battlegrounds?

i use capping, shows flag timer after its been capped as well as how much time 3min b4 the bg ends, for ab it shows how long n bg and timer for completely dominating a base

Sent from my LGMS323 using Tapatalk

i use capping, shows flag timer after its been capped as well as how much time 3min b4 the bg ends, for ab it shows how long n bg and timer for completely dominating a base

Thanks. Oddly enough, I have capping. I just haven't explored the options within it I guess. :p

get auto decline for grup inv from some realms when trying to inv f2p person. is there any solutions to this?

get auto decline for grup inv from some realms when trying to inv f2p person. is there any solutions to this?
Get a p2p person form the same server as f2p in group with f2p first then the p2p on the f2p server invite the char you wanted to invite with in the first place

Can someone link the addon that add the class color to the unit frames?

Was there an announcement about monks being added to trials? (links anyone?) Or is everyone assuming they'll be added when mop becomes apart of the bchest?
havent heard about any sources but i think most of us are believing that monk will be available for f2p when MoP is added to battle chest assuming when WoD hits

Was there an announcement about monks being added to trials? (links anyone?) Or is everyone assuming they'll be added when mop becomes apart of the bchest?
When mop is added to battle chest, Yes!

Can someone link the addon that add the class color to the unit frames?

You don't need an addon for that, go to Interface>Game>Names, then check "Class Color Nameplates"

But if that's not good enough for you, then Tidy Plates is probably the most popular. Be warned: it's buggy as all hell and will probably slow down your fps. Make sure to run it in compatibility mode.

You don't need an addon for that, go to Interface>Game>Names, then check "Class Color Nameplates"

But if that's not good enough for you, then Tidy Plates is probably the most popular. Be warned: it's buggy as all hell and will probably slow down your fps. Make sure to run it in compatibility mode.

I literally just got back into using this addon and I drop down to 10fps in clusterfucks in mid. Not worth

Don't use it w/ vialcooldowns

When switching from US to EU what exactly do you need to do?

I went to my WTF folder and did SET locale "enGB" but now what? When I open WoW it just loads for awhile and basically opens my regular account without addons or adjustments. Do I need to make a new account or can I use my old one? If I change to EU will my US data be deleted and I need to set everything back up (UI resets are a drag :/ )

What am I missing here?

Users who are viewing this thread