Questions & Answers

Has anyone actually tested to confirm if resistances like Firebane Cloak or enchants still work now?

Is there any addon that allows me to mark friendly players on battleground so that only I can see them? Pretty much like this:
enemy - YouTube

red arrow = assist leader
green arrow = other healer
blue arrow = guard

Can someone please explain how /ignore works in f2p addon. if i ignore someone, and they login after that, do they 'see' me in the f2p addon pals/punks lists? and how does this work with the alts for that player? Does /ignore apply to all of the players alts or just the one in play at the time? Maybe they can see me but not chat? and if so, is there some message like ' sorry this bloke decided to ignore you so just piss off ' thanks.

Can someone please explain how /ignore works in f2p addon. if i ignore someone, and they login after that, do they 'see' me in the f2p addon pals/punks lists? and how does this work with the alts for that player? Does /ignore apply to all of the players alts or just the one in play at the time? Maybe they can see me but not chat? and if so, is there some message like ' sorry this bloke decided to ignore you so just piss off ' thanks.

The one in play,they can still see you, and you only get "<Player> is ignoring you"

Sent from my SPH-M930BST using Tapatalk 2

Thanks that was helpful Pooh. One more thiing. Have been having difficulties with whispering to other toons using f2p chat. Keep getting message something like : starter edition players cannot whisper. I've tried updating the addon that didnt seem to work. I don't think the add-on differentiates between whispering to high level vs other other f2ps. is this happening to others? thanks.

Thanks that was helpful Pooh. One more thiing. Have been having difficulties with whispering to other toons using f2p chat. Keep getting message something like : starter edition players cannot whisper. I've tried updating the addon that didnt seem to work. I don't think the add-on differentiates between whispering to high level vs other other f2ps. is this happening to others? thanks.

Check out Yasueh's original F2P Addon thread and look at the end for the section on resetting your database. You probably have som DB corruption.
http://www.twinkinfo.com/forums/f43/yasuehs-macros-addons-f2p-21104/

I have heard of this addon called "Warscrub Gulch".... I can't seem to find a link to download it anywhere but if someone could provide one that would be great! I would like to use this addon on my 60 twink because queues take 5 horus;(
A user of OwnedCore called RedRussian has made a few updates to the addon since my site went down. When my site returns his version of the addon will be linked. For now, here's a link to his version:

!MaimKillBurn

Yooo.

Can items from the blizzard store (mounts, helms and pets) be gifted from an f2p account to another f2p account? Or from a p2p account to an f2p account?

Users who are viewing this thread