Questions & Answers

Yooo.

Can items from the blizzard store (mounts, helms and pets) be gifted from an f2p account to another f2p account? Or from a p2p account to an f2p account?

If linked p2p to f2p I think yes otherwise if f2p to f2p is a big no no

If linked p2p to f2p I think yes otherwise if f2p to f2p is a big no no

If you have many f2p accounts, just link them to your p2p. Its the only way.

Hm well I was able to go into the blizzard store and go through the "Gift" option, entered in my credit card info and such, all that was left was to enter in the recipient's email.

I guess what I need to know is if I enter an email, will I be able to send it or will it say "ERROR you're an F2P you can't have nice things"

- and also -

if I can successfuly send it, can the code be redeemed on an F2P account?

If no one knows for certain I guess I'll just have to test it myself X)

I'm talking about gifting blizzard store items to another person, not myself

From what i remember, when you gift something, the gift goes to ingame mailbox.

F2P's can't access mailboxes so, i don't think it's possible what you want.

Or you can be lucky to speak to a very nice GM willing to open the mailbox on the F2P and give the item inside.... Usually they don't do that but miracles can happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting.. thanks man. I think I'll talk to a GM about it then and see what they say.

Gift them stuff that takes a code, like TCG stuff you redeem in BB...

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

A few months ago due to gold farmers spamming, F2P's lost the ability to talk to anybody over level 30 with the /s command. Unless they whisper you, all you can do to communicate is with emotes.

I find it really frustrating when people ask me questions and I try to have a conversation with emotes,otherwise I look rude if I am ignoring them. How can I emote for them to whisper me?

Unless there is a nice P2P around, I can't communicate to high level people and a lot of people are unaware we can't talk with /s anymore. I realize for a P2P it would be annoying to be the middle man in a conversation, and a lot of the time they won't pass on a message unless they are already my friend.

About the only way I can communicate with the community is in BGs and just recently here at TI. I would like to talk more during BGs but I type so slow and often when I type I end up making big mistakes in the battle and don't want my team to loose from my poor typing skills.

My realm is Aman'thul and hardly anybody has F2P Addon, I only see 1 person at a time in the Addon and they don't hang around long. I do however meet some nice people when dueling since they're around my level and am able to talk to them.

I would be very grateful if somebody is able to teach me how to make my own custom emotes, or tell me how you overcome this communication barrier.

Cheers :D

A few months ago due to gold farmers spamming, F2P's lost the ability to talk to anybody over level 30 with the /s command. Unless they whisper you, all you can do to communicate is with emotes.

I find it really frustrating when people ask me questions and I try to have a conversation with emotes,otherwise I look rude if I am ignoring them. How can I emote for them to whisper me?

Unless there is a nice P2P around, I can't communicate to high level people and a lot of people are unaware we can't talk with /s anymore. I realize for a P2P it would be annoying to be the middle man in a conversation, and a lot of the time they won't pass on a message unless they are already my friend.

About the only way I can communicate with the community is in BGs and just recently here at TI. I would like to talk more during BGs but I type so slow and often when I type I end up making big mistakes in the battle and don't want my team to loose from my poor typing skills.

My realm is Aman'thul and hardly anybody has F2P Addon, I only see 1 person at a time in the Addon and they don't hang around long. I do however meet some nice people when dueling since they're around my level and am able to talk to them.

I would be very grateful if somebody is able to teach me how to make my own custom emotes, or tell me how you overcome this communication barrier.

a common solution is to name a pet whisper me and point at it

a common solution is to name a pet whisper me and point at it

[MENTION=21868]Kenny's a Bieetch[/MENTION]
Custom emotes are done with /e (ie /e wiggles his/her toes = "your name" wiggles his/her toes.
My understanding is that a similar restriction to /say exists on custom emotes but it's not something I've tested recently.

I'm right there with you on awkwardly trying to contribute to bg chat. One thing that might be slightly helpful is to make a few macros for common things you expect to say. Then at least it's just 1 key to hit.

Double posted for some reason.

Last edited by a moderator:
Have other people been having problems with TI loading sometimes? It makes me double post quite a bit and when I try to load about 75% of the time I have to double refresh but every other site Im fine. Just making sure it's not just me before I say something to the boss guy

Happens to me, as well.

Have other people been having problems with TI loading sometimes? It makes me double post quite a bit and when I try to load about 75% of the time I have to double refresh but every other site Im fine. Just making sure it's not just me before I say something to the boss guy
I've been having problems with invalid redirects, causing me to have to click the link or reload the page to get in. Also timing out has been an issue ever since they changed it. If we could just lengthen it by 10-15 min, it would save me a lot of hassle.

Last edited by a moderator:

Happens to me, as well.

Shane just fixed it a little while ago. Pages shouldn't take forever to load now. And please continue telling us when stuff's not working right! We appreciate it!

Also timing out has been an issue ever since they changed it. If we could just lengthen it by 10-15 min, it would save me a lot of hassle.

Next time you log in, just tick the "Remember Me" box. Technically, the site will still log you out after 15 minutes but when you refresh or load the page, your browser will automatically log you in. So, at least you won't have to tediously log in every time.

Also remember to have cookies enabled or it won't work. (The 'remember me' box)
Just making sure we have all the bases covered here : )

was the achiev ever available for f2ps? cuz in wowhead it says u can get it on DM&SFK normal.
Wowhead says a lot of things, some of them are true. If it was available to f2ps, (i don't know if it was or not), I'm guessing they probably "fixed the glitch" when the did so with Headless Horseman dungeon.

Users who are viewing this thread