Questions & Answers

Wouldn't make sense if they didn't when vanilla BC wotlk and cata are together while mop isn't when WoD hits

Sent from my SPH-M930BST using Tapatalk 2

They didn't change any 1-60 quests from vanilla all the way to Cata. They're not going to go change Cata quests for WoD. They're creating NEW content, not fiddling around with low lvl crap that no one but f2p twinks does.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Normally i would agree with you but the current trend seems to be ignoring that standard, with the first revamp in cata, and later now in MoP for example, they've changed entire zones removing old quest hubs for 5.4, and its not even phased either so you cant go in on a fresh toon and see how it was in 5.0. If i had to guess, i would say that the only difference we will see with Voljin will be inside the city of org. All the other zones will remain the same, and they could easily edit quest text that was tied too the garrosh npc in org. They might even go so far as to rename some of the rewards you get, although i dont believe they will. I'm interested to see what they do for the new Warchief though.

In rugby, what happens if the person with the ball gets tackled?

Three possible things:

1) the player passes the ball off to a teammate between his legs,
2) there is a kick, or
3) there is a turnover.

Can I make a poll where people can answer twice? Or can I make 2 polls in the same thread?

You can either decide to limit it to one answer or multiple answers. Basically, you can but if there's more than 2 choices, they could pick more than 2 answers too.

And you can also add 2 polls / questions in the same thread too.

I have heard of this addon called "Warscrub Gulch".... I can't seem to find a link to download it anywhere but if someone could provide one that would be great! I would like to use this addon on my 60 twink because queues take 5 horus;(

I have heard of this addon called "Warscrub Gulch".... I can't seem to find a link to download it anywhere but if someone could provide one that would be great! I would like to use this addon on my 60 twink because queues take 5 horus;(

[MENTION=385]iaccidentallytwink[/MENTION]

Three possible things:

1) the player passes the ball off to a teammate between his legs,
2) there is a kick, or
3) there is a turnover.

You forgot the part where the FOTM scollin' lvl 24 shoulder charges the FC and they end up in the blood bin. :rolleyes:

(Also, that sounds more like rugby league. If you are in the Bay area and want to watch REAL rugby, check out Stanford v Oregon State this Sunday.)

Any advice on which is better for a rogue that wants to open junk boxes, silver keys from smithing or small seaforium from engineering? I spent alot of time looking for small seaforium recipe and I'm having really bad luck. Thinking on switching to smithing...

Any advice on which is better for a rogue that wants to open junk boxes, silver keys from smithing or small seaforium from engineering? I spent alot of time looking for small seaforium recipe and I'm having really bad luck. Thinking on switching to smithing...

well depends on the mats needed, also if u dont already have lucky fishing hat id stay with engineering, but if u do switch too blacksmithing make sure to stock up on sharpening stones :)

Any news on possible upcoming gifts for this Olympic games? would be nice to see dat tabard again.

Users who are viewing this thread