Questions & Answers

does tail spike scale to same agi as doomspike in bgs??
thinking of making a full agi sub set

Last edited by a moderator:
Before I go looking for Coins of Ancesty or whatever it's called, is Lunar Lantern useable for horde?

Sent from my SPH-M930BST using Tapatalk 2

There are two lantern pets; the Lunar Lantern is earned by Alliance characters and the Festival Lantern is earned by Horde characters. Once learned, they can be summoned by either faction, unlike the faction balloons.

There are two lantern pets; the Lunar Lantern is earned by Alliance characters and the Festival Lantern is earned by Horde characters. Once learned, they can be summoned by either faction, unlike the faction balloons.

fuk gtg get ancestral coins in horde :( this sucks.

samething with DK faction mounts, always double the work, annoying.

Are blizzard customer support guys robots? If not do they ever go in game anymore and do stuff for you or screw around with their powers?

If I worked for customer support I feel like I would be well respected and do cool stuff for people without pushing boundaries. Bc from what I see, a lot of them just aren't willing enough to go out of their way for anything. Maybe I'm wrong but I'm just wondering if they have any major job-threatening reason to turn down requests or help as much as they do. I couldn't see working doing something relative to the game you love being so stressful

Edit: this goes for gm's too. I don't wanna treat customer support like freaking genies. People shouldn't be demanding much from them. They are, as titled, there to help/support. I just feel like they don't really go outa their way to help much other than payment related issues
The people you talk to when you call blizzard are not in game. At this point in time GMs that answer tickets in-game also have their own special client and they wont/can't do the old school transforms and things like you might see from old vanilla, bc, etc screenshots.

Does anyone else wonder what's gonna happen to Garrosh's Pardon once WoD hits, considering Garrosh isn't going to be warchief anymore?

Sent from my SPH-M930BST using Tapatalk 2

It will probably stay in the game since anything happening in those quests is technically during the Cataclysm in the lore timeline.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

How are EU Alliance VS Horde Pugs? In the Us here it looks like Horde dominates on average 75% of the time, lvls 10-90 in every bg apart from AV and Isle of Conquest, but rumor is it's the exact opposite over seas. Keep in mind im curious about pugs, not premades. I can roll premades all day long and steam roll some jajas, but as soon as we run into a pack of 24s mixed in with some tea bagging AP players or the always classy BWL we get flattened. Anywho, really interesting trying to narrow down why things are the way they are. If it is true and it's the opposite over in the EU that at least confirms it's not racials.

does tail spike scale to same agi as doomspike in bgs??
thinking of making a full agi sub set

Had that idea before, too. The agility scales quite nicely but the weapon dps is very close to total crap. You'd loose more than you could gain.

How are EU Alliance VS Horde Pugs? In the Us here it looks like Horde dominates on average 75% of the time, lvls 10-90 in every bg apart from AV and Isle of Conquest, but rumor is it's the exact opposite over seas. Keep in mind im curious about pugs, not premades. I can roll premades all day long and steam roll some jajas, but as soon as we run into a pack of 24s mixed in with some tea bagging AP players or the always classy BWL we get flattened. Anywho, really interesting trying to narrow down why things are the way they are. If it is true and it's the opposite over in the EU that at least confirms it's not racials.

I'd say it's rather balanced - each side has 24s who delight in beating the shit out of trials, BUT in EU you can see GY camping very rarely

It will probably stay in the game since anything happening in those quests is technically during the Cataclysm in the lore timeline.

Nah they would probably have to revamp a number of quests that involve talking to hellscream since he will no longer be there. Or replace the quests entirely. Which might mean all new rares.

So stalk up on quest gear bc they may become grandfathered pretty soon from now

Nah they would probably have to revamp a number of quests that involve talking to hellscream since he will no longer be there. Or replace the quests entirely. Which might mean all new rares.

So stalk up on quest gear bc they may become grandfathered pretty soon from now

They didn't change any 1-60 quests from vanilla all the way to Cata. They're not going to go change Cata quests for WoD. They're creating NEW content, not fiddling around with low lvl crap that no one but f2p twinks does.

They didn't change any 1-60 quests from vanilla all the way to Cata. They're not going to go change Cata quests for WoD. They're creating NEW content, not fiddling around with low lvl crap that no one but f2p twinks does.

Then they would probably have to zone the quests since he will no longer be there. Otherwise they're going to have a lot of broken quests. This isn't like Outland. Nothing major has been changed for Outland and northrend since the present story line does not take place there so they have no reason to change anything there.
When it comes to the mainlands though, they would have to probably zone the quest so people will be able to talk to garrosh. Since voljin is the new chief and garrosh has gone rogue. See what I'm saying now?

Hmm... I hadn't thought of that.
/hammer

lol watch it end up like The Missing Diplomat quest chain: do 36 quests, and then all the sudden the trail goes cold...

But honestly, does it even matter? You still get Stillwater's and 'whatever' of Argas...

Hmm... I hadn't thought of that.
/hammer

lol watch it end up like The Missing Diplomat quest chain: do 36 quests, and then all the sudden the trail goes cold...

But honestly, does it even matter? You still get Stillwater's and 'whatever' of Argas...

Every little thing kind of matters for f2p though lol. It's life or death for them. They can't just walk down to the nearest ah, buy some enchants and be "MLG"

But yea I'm curious to see how this will effect the bracket

I know that I shouldn't hold my breath on this one - but what are the chances that they add MOP as baseline for f2p/p2p wow in general? I mean they did the same with TBC, WOTLK and Cata(because holy fk that's a lot of money to pay to enjoy end level. I see no reason for blizz to not do it, since from marketing perspective; paying 2x upgrades to enjoy the game is simply put NOT ATTRACTIVE.

Sigh...Would be cool to have f2p monks......

Users who are viewing this thread