Questions & Answers

How to get the titanium seal of dalaran? Just got the coin master achievment yesterday

Sent from my GT-I9001 using Tapatalk 2

How do I get my Titanium Seal? I don't see any lost option on Jepetto.

umm i just talked to somebody when i did it . i highly doubt they changed it . u sure ur talking to the right person ?

How to get the titanium seal of dalaran? Just got the coin master achievment yesterday

Titanium Seal has been grandfather for unlink f2p.

this make 5 TI people recently who got the achievement but not the coin.

The other three people are are: Grants, Cadvan, and PvpTay.

Just hope that f2p can get the "toy tab" in the next expansion.

But tricking a un-inform-GM into placing it in your bag by not telling the GM that you are f2p may work.

How to get 75 pets or more? I did inspected swiftbow who has 77 pets and he doesnt even have a grandfathered dk. I do have 59 pets right now and that epic hyancth macaw really is a bonus ! Rofl

Look up Doubleagent in the armory. Lvl 80 neutral Pandaren Shaman.

The guy also has a lvl 55 or so neutral hunter. That one is going to 69 so he can tame the two exotic pets exclusive to the wandering isle.

Mmm, my hunter is only level 30, can't bring myself to put a lot of time leveling him [as I'm focusing on getting one to 90], though I probably should to take advantage of the rested experience while he has it, probably will have issues not keeping it until mid-50s.

Mmm, my hunter is only level 30, can't bring myself to put a lot of time leveling him [as I'm focusing on getting one to 90], though I probably should to take advantage of the rested experience while he has it, probably will have issues not keeping it until mid-50s.

Oh snap! Didn't know you posted here! Thanks for the correction. I think what you are doing takes an incredible amount of dedication

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
K simple question. Why do you duel? :)

To ask why we duel is to ask why leaves fall. It is the nature of things.

Quick question, If I start playing on my druid again; will half the team i fight be rogues?

Quick question, If I start playing on my druid again; will half the team i fight be rogues?

Heeyy Cer. I just came back in November and been playing quite a bit.

I've actually been surprised. Been seeing a lot more locks/mages nowadays.. . Rogues and hunts are still the most common DPS but it doesn't seem as bad as it used to be. Most diversity I've seen in a while among all classes.

Users who are viewing this thread