Questions & Answers

Dam trolls! :( I wish I had the chance to meet her she seemed like a cool cat.

Think she will ever come back?

Regards
Sake

Think she will ever come back?

Regards
Sake

it would be an epic quest ! full of danger with little hope of sucsess :(

Alright I figure I might as well get every macro I need right now.

first I need a macro to make my pet attack the focus target

Second I need a macro to combine my res pet and mend pet and feed pet into one key
if pet is dead it Rez's the pet If it alive it mends it and if I'm outa combat it feeds it . I will be using cranes for both pets so in the macro target of the feed pet should be a foodi can buy in sw that cranes like .

Next i I need a macro to use the cranes sleep on my focus target

I also need a mashable macro that finds rogues ie it will clear current target then target nearest enemy in a 15 yard radius or something like that and cause my pet to attack the target.

Also I need a mod to the roar of sac macro I got earlier . I want the macro to be mouse over . If no mouse over it casts it on the target if it is friendly, if target if an enemy and I have no nous over is should cast it on me and if I hold shift it casts it on focus

Alright I figure I might as well get every macro I need right now.

first I need a macro to make my pet attack the focus target

Second I need a macro to combine my res pet and mend pet and feed pet into one key
if pet is dead it Rez's the pet If it alive it mends it and if I'm outa combat it feeds it . I will be using cranes for both pets so in the macro target of the feed pet should be a foodi can buy in sw that cranes like .

Next i I need a macro to use the cranes sleep on my focus target

I also need a mashable macro that finds rogues ie it will clear current target then target nearest enemy in a 15 yard radius or something like that and cause my pet to attack the target.

Also I need a mod to the roar of sac macro I got earlier . I want the macro to be mouse over . If no mouse over it casts it on the target if it is friendly, if target if an enemy and I have no nous over is should cast it on me and if I hold shift it casts it on focus

I can help you here. I believe all the individual macros you're looking for (as well as the needed modifiers to make more) are found here:

Best Damn WoW Hunter Macro Collection on the Web

I use a variation of most of the macros you're talking about on both my hunter characters. If you have trouble, just reply.

Edit: P.S. My crane loves fish. So easy to resupply anywhere in the world.

Last edited by a moderator:

[MENTION=14218]Lil[/MENTION] has you covered at least for the stealth macro. http://www.twinkinfo.com/forums/f148/mop-f2p-hunter-guide-43181/#post575194

1) /petattack [@focus,exists]

2) Edit:
/cast [@pet,dead] Revive Pet; Mend Pet; [nocombat] Feed Pet
/use Moist Cornbread

^just tried that and it should work. Mends Pet in combat, Mends and Feeds pet out of combat.

3) /cast [@focus] Lullaby

4) http://www.twinkinfo.com/forums/f148/mop-f2p-hunter-guide-43181/#post575194 -- it's the third macro in the Attacking Macros section.

5) /cast [mod:shift,@focus][@mousever,exists,help][help][@player] Roar of Sacrifice -- that should do the trick.

^ It will cast at your focus no matter what as long as you hit shift. It will cast at your mousever as long as it's friendly (including yourself). If your target is friendly and you have no friendly mousever it'll cast on your target. And if you have no target or an enemy target it'll cast on you.

are arenas still happening on korgath? and at what kinda time do they happen? would be playing from eu so would need to work with time diff

I need an advice for my horde warlock(pvp server)
which method is better/prefer to obtain cured poison?

a) farm small venom sac in Bloodmyst isle

b) farm Manual: Strong Anti-Venom(and where should I farm for this receipt?)

I feel bloodmyst isle is a very long travel, and I wish for a peaceful farming environment.
but 8~9% drop rate is really nice, way batter then 0.1% from horde territory.

for large venom sac, it maybe 1%, but I can farm swiftthistle and briarthorn while I'm there, one of my toon have 7 large venom sac in it bag in 2~3 herb farming session in Hillsbrad Foothill
for Manual: Strong Anti-Venom, where should I farm for this receipt? in gnomeregen?

Question!

What do you spend gold on after you have bags? It seems pretty useless after a point :confused:

pets, mounts, cooking recipes, mogs, halaani if you can. Solvogero made a guide On Pet Farming; you could look at that to find any out-of-the-way vendors for pets you don't have.

small change: healing pots, scrolls, mats for alch/ench.

gambling - make goofy wagers on whatever ("If you lose you have to buy 2,000 mud snappers and delete them."). that would be fun.
/s

Users who are viewing this thread