Questions & Answers

Look up Doubleagent in the armory. Lvl 80 neutral Pandaren Shaman.

The guy also has a lvl 55 or so neutral hunter. That one is going to 69 so he can tame the two exotic pets exclusive to the wandering isle.

Doubleagent @ Mannoroth - Community - World of Warcraft

Man I know all this sh*t :p I have a thread etc.

What I want to find are people on lvls 20+ so we can make a ranking which IMO would encourage people to start staying (competition always makes thigns more fun) and I would like to know if there are any high lvls who are not famous

oh forgot to ask,

what about the dps spells, such as Crusader Strike and Shadow Word: Pain do they also auto hit cap even they were not mention?

I currenty can't try them out as my isp being terribly bad lately.
miss 2 cta due to 1k or more lantency, even die in low level instance because I can't heal myself.

ok, thank you, cheers :)

hey, what is the best way to get hitcapped as a balance druid without losing too much int/crit? (horde, lfh)
i thought about sandals of sacrifice, warsong guld ring, JC neck and warsong gulch cloak

Last edited by a moderator:
How to explore isle of quel danas without any help ?

From what I've been told it's not possible without P2P help (barring non-legit methods at least). You need a warlock or Sunwell meeting stone summon to get there.

You used to be able to swim there but they put in an invisible wall to prevent that.

Fly hack I believe works, or you may be able to swim there? I'm not sure about the latter.
we can't swiM to QD anymore, there will be invisible wall blocking your way, I think I tried it sometime during 5.1 or 5.2

Noob question: Does Psyfiend get cancelled out if it gets kicked or wind sheared?

Sent from my SPH-M930BST using Tapatalk 2

Yup. Though it's probably better to just 1 shot it with an insta cast ability.

Thanks I thought so, just making sure because many priests bubble it so it lasts longer

Sent from my SPH-M930BST using Tapatalk 2

hey, what is the best way to get hitcapped as a balance druid without losing too much int/crit? (horde, lfh)
i thought about sandals of sacrifice, warsong guld ring, JC neck and warsong gulch cloak
with AGM and LFH its pretty hard to find the right combo, but I think you nail it, its pretty solid.

the other combination I can think of is with MTB 4stam 5int 4spi vs Uninsured Braces 3stam 3int 3crit
you can free up your boots and to go Merger Boots 4stam 4int 4crit or Corpse Rompers 6stam 9int

if my math is right:
Warsong Ring +7, JC neck +2, Warsong Cloak +2, MTB +4 = 15hit

MTB+merge vs UB+SoS = -2stam +2int +1crit

MTB+CR vs UB+SoS = +5int -3crit

the other thing we can play with is +1 spirit brace enchant(drop rate), and Drakewing Braces(chest farm) 3stam 7hit.

P.S. : we were just talking about Balance Druid right here, check it out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Battle healers cloak, Advisor's ring, Brilliant Necklace, 1 Spirit to Bracers and your capped as boomkin :)

Why must good threads be locked because of stupid arguing..? I mean back when yde/kilda/that other f2p author that Im COMPLETELY drawing a blank about i could trust the mods.. Now they'd rather lock threads thats been open for almost a year because ppl have argued the last 2 days instead of GIVING OUT INFRACTIONS and deleting the trash like they are supposed to do

Why must good threads be locked because of stupid arguing..? I mean back when yde/kilda/that other f2p author that Im COMPLETELY drawing a blank about i could trust the mods.. Now they'd rather lock threads thats been open for almost a year because ppl have argued the last 2 days instead of GIVING OUT INFRACTIONS and deleting the trash like they are supposed to do
Your thread is closed while it is getting cleaned by a mod. At least read their posts before you start crying.

with AGM and LFH its pretty hard to find the right combo, but I think you nail it, its pretty solid.

the other combination I can think of is with MTB 4stam 5int 4spi vs Uninsured Braces 3stam 3int 3crit
you can free up your boots and to go Merger Boots 4stam 4int 4crit or Corpse Rompers 6stam 9int

if my math is right:
Warsong Ring +7, JC neck +2, Warsong Cloak +2, MTB +4 = 15hit

MTB+merge vs UB+SoS = -2stam +2int +1crit

MTB+CR vs UB+SoS = +5int -3crit

the other thing we can play with is +1 spirit brace enchant(drop rate), and Drakewing Braces(chest farm) 3stam 7hit.

P.S. : we were just talking about Balance Druid right here, check it out.

thanks, i need 16hit to be spellhitcapped right? im running with Brilliant neck (2), wsg ring(6) wsg cloak (2) and Drakewing bands (6) atm

( http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/destromath/Youmadhombre/simple )

Users who are viewing this thread