Questions & Answers

Feet of the Lynx are BiS for guardian/feral. Standard issue Prisoner Shoes are 1A.

Corpse Rompers are BiS for resto/boomkin. Sandals of Sacrifice are 1A.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

I'd say yes. :)

I always pick then up regardless of current spec.

Last edited by a moderator:
Look at the bright side. Even if you don't get them back, it only takes 10 hours or so to reroll. :)

Look at the bright side. Even if you don't get them back, it only takes 10 hours or so to reroll. :)

Followed by many weeks of LFH farming and a hellhole of bgs xD

Sent from my SPH-M930BST using Tapatalk 2

Well, there is that, unfortunately. But 12-slot bags are pretty easy to come by, and when WoD drops, you can just wear your BOA hat instead, if you have linked. :)

Well, there is that, unfortunately. But 12-slot bags are pretty easy to come by, and when WoD drops, you can just wear your BOA hat instead, if you have linked. :)

Sadly I'm just a pure f2p...hopefully I can get it sooner that later

And hopefully WoD makes it easier to get Dread Pirate Ring :)

Sadly I'm just a pure f2p...hopefully I can get it sooner that later

Here's what you do once WoD drops:

Upgrade your account, and buy the Battle Chest. It's usually on sale for like $5.

Find a high pop server. (More on this later.)

Take two gathering profs, and farm while in between dungeons and BG pops. don't worry about gear. Don't worry about quests. You'll out-level everything anyway.

Sell EVERYTHING. (The high pop server part helps a lot here. I find that greens for transmog sell very well on RP servers.)

Don't buy anything! (with one small exception.)

Buy the guild rep tabard. By the time you hit 85, you should be able to afford all the guild BOAs.

The pvp BOAs can be bought whenever you like, but keep in mind that you'll probably want to buy the Brutal set at 70, otherwise you'll most likely get owned. It shouldn't cost you more than about 1750 honor or so for the full 5-piece and off pieces. The weapons will get replaced by early Wrath blues, so skip them. The brutal set will literally last until you can wear Cata BOEs.

Add a starter account.

Um, that's about it, I think. Have fun. If you want a RAF, hit me up. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's what you do once WoD drops:

Upgrade your account, and buy the Battle Chest. It's usually on sale for like $5.

Find a high pop server. (More on this later.)

Take two gathering profs, and farm while in between dungeons and BG pops. don't worry about gear. Don't worry about quests. You'll out-level everything anyway.

Sell EVERYTHING. (The high pop server part helps a lot here. I find that greens for transmog sell very well on RP servers.)

Don't buy anything! (with one small exception.)

Buy the guild rep tabard. By the time you hit 85, you should be able to afford all the guild BOAs.

The pvp BOAs can be bought whenever you like, but keep in mind that you'll probably want to buy the Brutal set at 70, otherwise you'll most likely get owned. It shouldn't cost you more than about 1750 honor or so for the full 5-piece and off pieces. The weapons will get replaced by early Wrath blues, so skip them. The brutal set will literally last until you can wear Cata BOEs.

Add a starter account.

Um, that's about it, I think. Have fun. If you want a RAF, hit me up. :)

Lol ty for the tip I plan on keeping my f2p account f2p and make a new p2p account so I can link them together. I worked too hard to get my characters to what they are... well at least my warrior. :)

Is there anything significant for F2P's to get from the Lunar Festival? I know we can't get the title anymore and I'm too lazy to look around for possible mounts, pets, vanity gear etc. Anything I should know about?
Lucky Rocket Cluster is a type of firework received as a gift from some of the Lunar Festival Elders that you talk to during the Lunar Festival. Using one grants a +250 health buff for 30 minutes.

Before I go looking for Coins of Ancesty or whatever it's called, is Lunar Lantern useable for horde?

Are blizzard customer support guys robots? If not do they ever go in game anymore and do stuff for you or screw around with their powers?

If I worked for customer support I feel like I would be well respected and do cool stuff for people without pushing boundaries. Bc from what I see, a lot of them just aren't willing enough to go out of their way for anything. Maybe I'm wrong but I'm just wondering if they have any major job-threatening reason to turn down requests or help as much as they do. I couldn't see working doing something relative to the game you love being so stressful

Edit: this goes for gm's too. I don't wanna treat customer support like freaking genies. People shouldn't be demanding much from them. They are, as titled, there to help/support. I just feel like they don't really go outa their way to help much other than payment related issues

Last edited:
Are blizzard customer support guys robots? If not do they ever go in game anymore and do stuff for you or screw around with their powers?

If I worked for customer support I feel like I would be well respected and do cool stuff for people without pushing boundaries. Bc from what I see, a lot of them just aren't willing enough to go out of their way for anything. Maybe I'm wrong but I'm just wondering if they have any major job-threatening reason to turn down requests or help as much as they do. I couldn't see working doing something relative to the game you love being so stressful

Edit: this goes for gm's too. I don't wanna treat customer support like freaking genies. People shouldn't be demanding much from them. They are, as titled, there to help/support. I just feel like they don't really go outa their way to help much other than payment related issues

I once saw a video on that subject

As with anything in life it's all about how you interact with people. If you lay out whatever your issue is clearly with how you think it should/could be solved it'll go alot farther than babbling on incoherently and demanding something. If you request something they can't help you with without getting in trouble they wont. As for GMs inside the game that doesnt happen anymore. It's much more efficient for them to not be in the game world attracting attention. Which sucks but that's just how it is.

Users who are viewing this thread