Questions & Answers

If they were P2P they would have had BIS enchants for wrists/gloves/boots, not some crap like 1 stamina and 16 armor etc. Also they would have leveled to at least 22 for the interrupt(talking about rogue I saw), yet they didn't.
Seriously I'm starting to believe that GM's do it purpose...

If they were P2P they would have had BIS enchants for wrists/gloves/boots, not some crap like 1 stamina and 16 armor etc. Also they would have leveled to at least 22 for the interrupt(talking about rogue I saw), yet they didn't.
Seriously I'm starting to believe that GM's do it purpose...

Nah it's like 90% + likely that they were (bad) P2P 20s. Not F2Ps.
A LOT of P2Ps have wrong/bad/lazy chants

Some people also upgrade their accounts and don't have access to the better enchants unless they multiple level 90s or good friends, buying enchants off AH is usually really expensive, some enchants are world drops or need you to grind daily's for months. If somebody upgraded they might want to own some old rivals with their 20 and test the difference of the new enchants/gear. When I had a full acct I tryed twinking for a couple weeks and looking back I had the worst gear and so little skill(still do), but I would've owned my old self fairly easily if I ran into him. :)

How can I add links to my toons on the bottom of my page or when I make a post?

Go into settings on the top right right after "My Profile" Then type in the name of ur char, or whatever u want the link to say and highlight it, then find your char on the armory and with ur name high lighted in the signature u press the link button and copy paste the url, then if u wanna add color like i did in mine u highlight the whole thing and select colors :) *EDIT* u only highlight the name :)

Last edited by a moderator:
What server time does the Stranglehorn fishing event start at?

Not sever time, pacific standard time

2 pm pacific time to 4 pm pacific time

For example, in California, it would be 2pm to 4pm, local time

For example, in New York, it would be 5pm to 7pm, local time

If you tell me what state you live in (in a pm), then I can gives your local time to find LFH

Assuming you are not EU, they should be using a diff. time zone.

What is the hit cap for a feral druid in BG ( numbers, not % please ) ? I know the cap for the moonfire spam / roots is 15, but what about the white and the yellow dmg in cat form ? Thanks in advance !

P.P. The caster's hit cap is 15 ( in bg ) , right ?

It's actually pretty easy, quick, and straightforward when you're used to the process. Go ahead and give it a try for a few of them, the world always loves more gifs!

Users who are viewing this thread