Questions & Answers

Stick?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank's a lot for the quick answer. I know the wild charge tool.
But wondered about the poison part. No it's clear.
Cheers
Gattuso

I have it on my (tauren)shaman, it doesn't remove poison.
i use it hoping to confuse player due it looks like a stone bulwark totem's green glow effect.
Its more confusing if you are a troll shaman, same model.
but we can't have both poison extraction totem and stone bulwark totem out at the same time due to both totems class as earth totem and share the same totem slot.
its mostly just vanity item.

Does anyone know what the queue times are like for a 80 twink in BG?

Also - how does an 80 get 600 herb - all from jade forest?

Is BG pugging as mage the most masocistic thing I can do is is there something worse?

Pug as a Fury warrior :)

But there's a difference, because you deliberately chose to play a gimped spec and you expect to do close to nothing, but if you chose to pug as a mage, you know you COULD do awesome things, but then you see all the hunters out there and want to cut your wrists or scoop your eyes out of your skull.

What is the addon that has the entire enemy team in a miniature raid frame? What is the addon that tells when buffs go up and fade, or is that part of the interface, and if so, where in the interface is it?

What is the addon that has the entire enemy team in a miniature raid frame? What is the addon that tells when buffs go up and fade, or is that part of the interface, and if so, where in the interface is it?

the answer to your first question is 'BattlegroundTargets' addon

Just curious....of the five Horde flight points in Mount Hyjal, I always thought 3 of them were usable by f2p. I can get to 4 of the 5 now...only missing Gates of Sothann. Am I not remembering correctly, or has something changed?

What is the approximate respawn time for Leech Widow in Wetlands?

I hope to get Black Widow Band and report how it scales in bgs; really curious if the negative stam goes more neg or less (or doesn't scale).

I was thinking about that too.

No way....

Source cite or it is false.

I cant really prove it, but in the 19 bracket this item is considered as grandfathered. And considering on how often you see it on the Auction House it probably is. I could be wrong tho, but I never heard of anyone dropping it after cata release

Edit: I must say that it would be quite interesting to see how it scales tho

Last edited by a moderator:
I need help making a macro that may or may not be possible. I posted this on the WoW forums but unfortunately posters there all seem to have severe downs.

I want three macros that will use the commands /focus arena1, /focus arena2, & /focus arena3 while in the arena but will respectively give the commands /focus [@mouseover,help,exists][] , /clearfocus , & /focus [@mouseover,harm,exists] while not in the arena. I previously had to swap these macros on my bars each time I left / entered arenas.

Things that don't work: (while in battlegrounds, macros 'think' that arena1,2&3 still exist)
/focus [@arena1,exists]
/stopmacro [@arena1,exists]
/focus [@mouseover,help][]

/focus [@arena2,exists]
/clearfocus

/focus [@arena3,exists]
/focus [@mouseover,harm]

OR

Example: /cast [@arena1,exists][@mouseover,help,exists][]

Status