Questions & Answers

Stick?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can get a p2p friend, on a flying 2 seater take you to the spot. Then, when he knows its spawned he can drop you off.

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually your math is quite a bit off there. The calculations I made clearly establish that ration is exactly 117.24. Did you factor in nominal variance?

Hahha, you're right it would have been funny if I had said "give me the exact precise number". That's probably why I didn't. A rough estimation would have been fine. But I think you have stumbled on to a great idea here..making fun of things that people *didn't* say!! Why be limited to reality when you're mocking others?

It's roughly 118. Originally 42 had crossed my mind, as a rough conversion to stamina at abouts 21:1, but when i considered damage that ignores armor (most specifically sub rogues and spells) and stacks which your int is unaffected by, considered the meta in which I play where this sorts of damage and stacks are involved in 4/5 runs,, yada yada, multiplied, adjusted, and got roughly 118.

No BS that actually went on in my head. The reason I liked Fuji's post was the coincidence on #42.

xP

So don't be a meany jerk

It's roughly 118. Originally 42 had crossed my mind, as a rough conversion to stamina at abouts 21:1, but when i considered damage that ignores armor (most specifically sub rogues and spells) and stacks which your int is unaffected by, considered the meta in which I play where this sorts of damage and stacks are involved in 4/5 runs,, yada yada, multiplied, adjusted, and got roughly 118.

No BS that actually went on in my head. The reason I liked Fuji's post was the coincidence on #42.

xP

So don't be a meany jerk

Yes, you're mocking me, and it's ME who's being the "meany jerk" that just makes so much sense. Did you smoke a lot of weed before you wrote that?

Well you can continue to satire the legitimate question of a random person all you want but the fact remains and that perhaps your just not intelligent enough to understand, that there IS an approximation for this.. whether you realize it or not .. whether you like it or not. If ,even a r druid, was offered 1000 armor for a reduction of only 1 intell there is absolutely no doubt that it would be worth it. If it was 1 armor for 1 intel there is absolutely no doubt that it would not be worth it. So no, it's not going to be the square root of pi or the ultimate answer to the meaning of life or anything stupid like you guys are coming up with, but there IS an approximate number.

K, if you can't take a persons question seriously then I'm done talking to you. Have a nice day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, you're mocking me, and it's ME who's being the "meany jerk" that just makes so much sense. Did you smoke a lot of weed before you wrote that?

Well you can continue to satire the legitimate question of a random person all you want but the fact remains and that perhaps your just not intelligent enough to understand, that there IS an approximation for this.. whether you realize it or not .. whether you like it or not. If ,even a r druid, was offered 1000 armor for a reduction of only 1 intell there is absolutely no doubt that it would be worth it. If it was 1 armor for 1 intel there is absolutely no doubt that it would not be worth it. So no, it's not going to be the square root of pi or the ultimate answer to the meaning of life or anything stupid like you guys are coming up with, but there IS an approximate number.

K, if you can't take a persons question seriously then I'm done talking to you. Have a nice day.

I gave you an answer based on relating the mitigation of int from rejuv to the mitigation of armor, then considered the limitations of armor mitigation through armor debuffs, stacks, damage types, sub rogues, and so on... considered the frequency these forms of armor avoidance came into play as a flag carrier vs when armor mitigation would play a dramatic role... and you think I'm not taking your question seriously.

K. Don't talk to me ever again then. Idgaf. It's still 118

I voted to stick, but I sort agree that for us veteran TI members we generally skip right over the stickies, so there may end up being more questions and less answers. I also use Tapatalk frequently and the stickies are in a separate tab that I rarely check.

can u hit cap against 24 spell on a horde cloth caster?

was wondering this if so please post magelo or something

can u hit cap against 24 spell on a horde cloth caster?

was wondering this if so please post magelo or something

I don't think you can — not without taking a ridiculous stat hit. And I'm not even sure what it takes to hit them. Maybe 18%. I can't even get close.

I have in my mage's bag:
Flying Tiger Goggles +4 hit (engineering)
Grand Staff of Jordan +7 hit
Slippers of Unturned Loyalties +4 hit
Lavishly Jeweled Ring +3 hit
Rune of Perfections +10 hit

A total of 28 hit, +15.17 hit chance. Still way short of the theoretical 18%

You could also make Simple Pearl Ring (+4) and Joanna's Sash - Item - World of Warcraft (+2), but I don't think that would get you there. The stat hit would be so bad, the only thing I would be good for is crowd control.

DAY TURK ARE DOBS!!!

Spell hit cap for +4 levels is 26% (kek), which is 48 hit rating. Its possible for leather casters with absolutely roflcopter stats. Clothies are SoL on either faction.

-Skillpatch/Eng. Goggles (8/4)
-Agil BoA Shoulders (4)
-Agil BoA Chest (7)
-Drakewing Bands (6)
-Foreman's Gloves (5) - Expertise = spell hit
-Hogger's Trousers (9)
-RoP/Ello's/Lavishly Jeweled Ring - (6)
-Ablution Slippers/Slippers of Unturned Loyalties (2/4)
-Rune of Perfection (10)
-Grand Staff of Jordan (7)

Which makes your max hit rating 64 for Ally, 62 for Horde.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread