Questions & Answers

Stick?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i use tyranny when mid derping and save the big cd of agm for when i do important stuff like fc.

Should I feel bad about playing prot pally or hunter while caster hit is broken?

not correct. My 80 mage has the ability to chose bonus rep when queuing for random cata dungeouns. So it might have a lvl requirement or something
Level 70 randoms do not offer a reputation reward. Seems to be a level 80+ feature.

Do I get faster out of combat if i use a /stopattack macro after i have hit someone? Or is it the same as if i stand out of range not beeing able to hit and wait till i get out of combat?

the combat timer ends six seconds after the last attack delt or received. here are some rogue macros to help restealthing easier.

This is my hemo spam macro. It will hemo/ss if unstealthed. If you drop combat it will put you into stealth and ambush if you're close enough.

PHP:
#show [stance:0] Sinister Strike; Ambush/cast !stealth/startattack [stance:0]/stopattack [stance:1/2/3]/cast [stance:0] Sinister Strike; Ambush

And my ambush macro, this keeps you from autoattacking out of stealth when using the above macro.

PHP:
/stopattack/cast ambush

How do i make a post? i cant find it!

Nelf feral who has Lava-Dredger and Shadow Tunic has enough DMF tix for a haste trinket or Shadow Shoulders and enough honor for a pvp trinket or Resil Shoulders.

I rarely play him . . . but I should go with pvp trinket and resil shoulders, right?

Also considering picking up Ench and using wizard oil instead of weightstones, for slightly better rejuvs.

Nelf feral who has Lava-Dredger and Shadow Tunic has enough DMF tix for a haste trinket or Shadow Shoulders and enough honor for a pvp trinket or Resil Shoulders.

I rarely play him . . . but I should go with pvp trinket and resil shoulders, right?

Also considering picking up Ench and using wizard oil instead of weightstones, for slightly better rejuvs.

shadow shoulders and a pvp trinket

I have a question.

I lose all my resilience when i enter into BG.

Only with 40% = 0(0,0)%

I have all equips of PVP low lvl set (shoulder, weapon and 2 trinkets).

Anyone know why?

When i not on BG, my resilience is 51.8% with equips.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread