Questions & Answers

Stick?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a bug, blizzard knows about it but haven't said when they're going to fix it.

The guide seems outdated, so I figured I'd ask this here.

What would be the best weapon combination for my rogue now with the new patch? I have 110 tickets to spend on an heirloom and figured I'd start with a weapon.

I'm currently a Sub rogue, but am thinking of switching to Combat (especially if it's on par PvP-wise with Sub).

i would get two loom swords and heres my reasoning . subt with swords is good swords with combat is best . daggers with subt is best daggers with combat is crap . :p

Has anyone seen a blue post about our stats not scaling correctly to 24 when we enter bgs?

Similar question, but has anyone tried asking if overpower was intended to be available at 20 as stated?

I've been asking solvo and he has been VERY helpful and he helped me find RAM so that part is out of the way. However there seems to be alittle confusion about vid cards/power supply so does anyone know alot about vid cards or power supply that could help me possibly?

I try searching it up but it's like it's in a different language

i dont know much about graphics cards (you refered to them as vid cards graphics is correct term btw)
but for most computers (towers) 600 watt seems to be sufficent but not really a preformance booster, i suggest looking at your cooling system
if you only have one fan in your computer your joking yourself (the best cooling system is some kind of water cooling system but its like $500+
(dont know much about those) btw try getting a solid state hard drive it defenitely would boost preformance
have fun

In my opinion, Alchemy/Herbalism is the best prof combo to have if you don't need the hit from the Flying Tiger Goggles. That's just an opinion, though.

I've been asking solvo and he has been VERY helpful and he helped me find RAM so that part is out of the way. However there seems to be alittle confusion about vid cards/power supply so does anyone know alot about vid cards or power supply that could help me possibly?

I try searching it up but it's like it's in a different language

Im not an epic computer dude but I do have a bit of general knowledge on the subject.

I would be shelving the power supply idea. They are generally really reliable and have been (over)designed to cope with your systems power requirements. Hence if nothing has changed (eg, you haven't replaced the graphics/vid card) then it should really be fine.

Graphics cards, on the other hand, are famous for shatting themselves. There is an exponential relationship between the likely hood of your graphics card pooing itself and the number of HK's one has accumulated. As a random example, lets say someone has.... idk.... maybe like 140045 HK's (!!!), then that person's graphics card might not last very long.

The shorter life compared to other comp components is nearly always due to the relatively high operating temperatures. Adding cooling will make it last longer. Something like taking the tower cover off and pointing an external fan to the graphics card can make a big difference. Also this might not be recommended by people in the know due to dust contamination, etc...

My first graphics card went after about 4 years of pretty light (gaming) use and the second after 3 years. I can't quite remember if the failure was gradual or shebang. Your symptoms should shed light on whether the graphics card is the culprit or not.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread