Questions & Answers

Stick?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fishing question...
I've tried to figure out how a lure affects what you catch. It doesn't seem to reduce the time between cast and catch and all the rare fish are RNG. Does putting a lure on to get up to 500ish skill improve your catch odds on the rares? I'm thinking it doesn't and it is 100% RNG past the threshold to fish in that area.

A lure makes it easier for you to actually catch the fish, it reduces the amount of time between when you need to click the bobber and when the fish gets away.

What are these "ghost" notifications? Like everyday I get atleast 1 or 2 notifications that when I check it there isn't anything there. Just logged on to 3 like notifcations and my last one was 2 days ago :/ Just wondering if they are from people hitting like then unliking or what but it gets annoying.

Anyway to take off like or quote notifications? Only really want PM notifies

there is no clear path travel by foot to Vermillion Redoubt in Twilight Highlands?
just asking, making sure before i post something.

What are these "ghost" notifications? Like everyday I get atleast 1 or 2 notifications that when I check it there isn't anything there. Just logged on to 3 like notifcations and my last one was 2 days ago :/ Just wondering if they are from people hitting like then unliking or what but it gets annoying.

people quoting or tagging you in a comment?

In Settings, can you see the Settings links for the following?
  • account.png
    DBTech - Post Thanks
  • account.png
    User Tagging
The lock symbol confuses me, might mean only staff can see them, which would be strange. If you can't see them I will try to get that changed.

Quick Question about F2P premade vs premade:

Do most people feel the same way about this as far as rules and regulations goes?:
- No more than two of the same class.
- No more than two stealthers. Guardian Druid FCs will not count as a stealther.
- Food Buffs from Cooking are allowed.
- Whiskey/Rum are not allowed.
- Speed Potions are not allowed, but all other Alchemy consumables are fine.
- No more than 3 Healers for each team.
- No outside buffs of any sort.
- P2P 20s are allowed to premade with/against F2Ps as long as they stick to F2P-Gearing Restrictions with no exceptions(including Professions/Enchantments/Consumables).
- Grandfathered gear not allowed(with the exception of +1 Resist to cloak).

Looks good. The only thing that is questionable is the 1 resist cloak enchant as resists are supposed to be out of game and should possibly be treated as a GFd cloak.

Why no gf'ed gear?

To be perfectly honest... There are just too many people who complain about it when in reality there are always going to be pros and cons to using GF'd gear vs the current level 20 gear.

Better to just keep everyone happy imo.

To be perfectly honest... There are just too many people who complain about it when in reality there are always going to be pros and cons to using GF'd gear vs the current level 20 gear.

Better to just keep everyone happy imo.
fine with me since I have no gf'ed gear, but it kinda ruins the good part of having spend a lot of time on a twink..

Because very few people have it but if u feel the need to show ppl ur GFd gear u can mog ur normal gear to it...

no buffs too...the whole point of twinking is to get an UNFAIR advantage....

then again you cant even call these "twinks" since they dont have any real enchants....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread