Questions & Answers

Stick?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I you just want to add new WoW game account, it's easier just to have someone send you're login email a RAF request. For existing f2p battle.net accounts, like you are talking about, you have to call Billing support:

Phone Support
1-800-59-BLIZZARD (1-800-592-5499)
Users located in Australia should use 1-800-041-378 if they cannot get through with the number above.
Users located in Singapore should use 800-2549927 if they cannot get through with the number above.
International: (949) 955-0283

Be sure to be super nice :)

Thx :D

Hey all!

This might have been answered before, but with over 100 pages this might be quicker to do it this way. I've completed the "Higher Learning" achievement and sadly the book used to get the pet is through our mail. Anyway I can obtain this? I sent a ticket in and the GM more or less "SOL".

Thanks!

Hey all!

This might have been answered before, but with over 100 pages this might be quicker to do it this way. I've completed the "Higher Learning" achievement and sadly the book used to get the pet is through our mail. Anyway I can obtain this? I sent a ticket in and the GM more or less "SOL".

Thanks!
Just talk to Rhonin, he'll give you the book. :) Use the book, and talk to Archmage Vargoth to get the familiar.

It is regarding what users ur talking to and what ure posting about.
For example.
EU should be used for something regarding EU only like "what community is the biggest?".
US for something that regards only US for example realm recruitment.
Eu+US is something that regards both like reputation factions and mounts.

Thanks I remember it used to be confusing when the OP did not mention EU or US and had to go around checking their armory .
Made small video which I posted in ' What do you do when you aren't doing bgs? ' noticed afterwards that it was US thread , seemed a bit strange at the time since its very general topic , just making sure.

Considering that druids do not have the spell power restrictions that other hybrid classes have, how good is Dignified Headmasters Charge for feral? Better then the Lava Dredger?

Considering that druids do not have the spell power restrictions that other hybrid classes have, how good is Dignified Headmasters Charge for feral? Better then the Lava Dredger?

Nobody knows, at least I don't think anyone ever tried, I will try it on my druid once I get around getting DHC :)

It's good, but I personally wouldn't use it.

It is not better than Lava Dredger. However I would say it is smart to have a pair in your bags and equip it when ever you want to use rejuvenation. Then Swap back to Lava Dredger to DPS.

What's the highest amount of Agility someone can accumulate as a rouge(not counting pots,food and monk buff)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread