Questions & Answers

Stick?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fox: Special ability Tailspin. Useful for decreasing the damage/healing output of all casters. Offensive./Defensive.

Taken right out of the guide. Only hunter pet debuff that will affect healing, even if its just cast time. But it is an AOE :p Underated for those of you that premade.

also, debuff last for 30 seconds and ability is on a 10 second cooldown so you can realy get everyone under the debuff

Says Cast timer, not healing debuff....but maybe I am not reading it correctly.

the fox is uselss

pugs are filled with 3-5 resto druids or boomkins on either side. Rejuv does not have a cast time nor a cooldown,so good luck.Even if you purge it,i will recast it again and it will heal me for ~200 every time i cast it

to a lesser extent it will affect hpals/rshams but even then they both have instants..or they will just cleanse it off

I farmed for Oozeling sometime today while getting rep for my panda mounts on my dk. I managed to get 15 bags while in SoS but I am just wondering if it's even worth it?

Besides the green tint and ruining my soon to be BiS mog is the -20 resistance really gamebreaking this level or does it really make much difference? I'm not sure if the coolness is worth the loss in pvp possibly

I farmed for Oozeling sometime today while getting rep for my panda mounts on my dk. I managed to get 15 bags while in SoS but I am just wondering if it's even worth it?

Besides the green tint and ruining my soon to be BiS mog is the -20 resistance really gamebreaking this level or does it really make much difference? I'm not sure if the coolness is worth the loss in pvp possibly
In cata, when resistances actually showed stats, Keeshan's Bandana gave a approximately additional 15-20%+, more or less, resistance to fire and arcane. So, one may conjecture that -20 resists means that some or most schools of magic, or whatever sources of damage that resist in question counters, will deal about an additional 15-20+% or so on you. That 800 crit mind blast would be 800(1.2)=960, or boomkin 700 crit would instead be 840, or 50 non-crit DoT would be 60, or 100 crit tick 120.

I'll let you decide for yourself if that debuff is worth the look. Though, it is nice to "sometimes" (sometimes, but perhaps infrequently) resist a rogue's cripple, among other uses of resists.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ballmer - Ballmer @ Dalaran - Community - World of Warcraft isn't a bot right? I just don't see how you can pvp that much and do nothing else. But damn he wrecks me a lot.
He just linked it with his p2p i think. He had just the 2 human horses and around 500 ach points.

THIS guy... Hes damn good, best rogue I have ever come across hands down. Had lots of fun battles with him on my resto shammy in cata. Hes not a bot, he just plays to pvp. hes always in the gulch.

Like big said hes not a bot (gl finding a bot with 4k returns in 4k bgs) and he is easily top 5 rogues in bracket if not the best rogue in bracket.

I have had SOOOOO many dance parties with him in efr waiting for efc to come in and die. We have gotten so cocky together he won't stealth and I won't even smeld lol. Recently in MoP we managed to 2v2 2 24 Rdruids ^-^

Ballmer - Ballmer @ Dalaran - Community - World of Warcraft isn't a bot right? I just don't see how you can pvp that much and do nothing else. But damn he wrecks me a lot.
He just linked it with his p2p i think. He had just the 2 human horses and around 500 ach points.

nah he is funny though..always hides when we come in

His hits do sting...any rogues hurt and he isnt BiS on his main..I would probably /slit if i had 165k hks on a non BiS toon

Random info for anyone missing Baffiqt: Arknoodle and Shfthoney streaming 90s 2s and random dragon killing. :) Arknoodle

What an absolute baws. Looking at his char - its allrigt. Scroll down, 165k HK's - getting impressed - look @ achievements, got 2500 dailies & 250k HK's achievements on the same day. Daym.

Gratz but boo :/ Was looking forward to that title possibly and being worlds 2nd.. Why didn't you reset precious so you could keep farming for the ribbon?

We reset 5 times to try for ribbon but after that I just decided to finish the clear and hope for ribbon next week. Didn't want to lose world 1st to you or somebody else :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Soo anyways as many people know I'm an achievement collector and I love me my titles (that GoC shall be mine one day!). However when I started twinking it was the ending of the '11 hallows end and I was never aware of the bug and I never got the now GF'd title :( This is one of the biggest things I want on my character and I was talking to sneaky (so helpful :/ ) and krislol about a possible account merge/transfer and what not.

The problem was that kris had a P2P merged account and I just couldn't take any of his P2P mounts or achievements as I want to stay purely F2P.. It was just to much work as he would have had to do this and that and everything else just to possibly get them to transfer.

My questions are:
1) Do account wide titles get transferred with a toon or do they stay on the account and the transferred toon gets it taken off? Also if someone doesn't want to sell their account and just wants to make an alt then put the title on a lv 1 then transfer that level one would this work as well? (I know people selling whole accounts is gonna be tough to find)

2) Is it possible at all the transfer toons from different named B.net accounts? There has been a person on here trying to sell his service of changing B.net names however it costs 50 bucks and is possibly illegal and I don't want to go down that road.

3) Does anyone possibly know a list of every known F2P that earned the GF'd title? As far as I'm aware there's only 4-5 and 2 of them are like 99% nos probably :/

4) Does anyone with the GF'd title want to sell their account or possible transfer a toon? I will pay of course but PM me please as I am after this title.

Anyone who can give a definite yes/no answer would be greatly appreciated since it is a pretty unknown subject

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread