Questions & Answers

Stick?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
lHXwpMn.jpg

Woulda been better if the hair and/or liquid in cup was red.. Feel the blushing cheeks just aren't quite enough to make your point :p

Hello!
Just a quick glimpse of my mind: We are able do to Heroic Trial of Crusader. In heroic ToC, every boss drops Champion's Seal (Champion's Seal - Currency - World of Warcraft)

(sorry Idk how to link ;/ )
Using Champion Seals, we can buy:
Ammen Vale Lashling - Item - World of Warcraft ammen vale lashling
Elwynn Lamb - Item - World of Warcraft Elwynn Lamb
Teldrassil Sproutling - Item - World of Warcraft Teldrassil Sproutling
Dun Morogh Cub - Item - World of Warcraft Dun Morogh Cub
Mechanopeep - Item - World of Warcraft Mechanopeep

Those 5 are mini pets (I bet horde can get similiar)

we can also get: Argent Crusader's Tabard - Item - World of Warcraft (tabard which teleports to northrend)

also available are: 1 tabard which does nothing,
another pet: Shimmering Wyrmling - Item - World of Warcraft
and some other vanity items.

HAPPY GRINDING :)

Hello!
Just a quick glimpse of my mind: We are able do to Heroic Trial of Crusader. In heroic ToC, every boss drops Champion's Seal (Champion's Seal - Currency - World of Warcraft)

I have looked it up and it seems to be that we only get the seals from Trial of the CHAMPION (5 player dungeon) and not Trial of the CRUSADER (10/25 player raid). We can't enter the dungeon and as far as I'm reading you don't get any seals from the raid bosses :/ even if you did 6 seals a week until you get 40 or 100 would be aloooong time and idk if it'll be available for that long :/

I could be wrong though just reading wowhead and that's known to be wrong

Woulda been better if the hair and/or liquid in cup was red.. Feel the blushing cheeks just aren't quite enough to make your point :p

M0ep6dg.png

I have looked it up and it seems to be that we only get the seals from Trial of the CHAMPION (5 player dungeon) and not Trial of the CRUSADER (10/25 player raid). We can't enter the dungeon and as far as I'm reading you don't get any seals from the raid bosses :/ even if you did 6 seals a week until you get 40 or 100 would be aloooong time and idk if it'll be available for that long :/

I could be wrong though just reading wowhead and that's known to be wrong

I feel so dumb now... Of course you are right, I must have been so excited that i didnt read it carefully.

What is a extremly high skill cap F2P class. that is all around very viable,underplayed, and wouldnt be concidered OP

I would say warlock or mage. Other classes (such as hunter) have a high skill cap, but some would consider them on the side of OP. Warlocks and mages are a little underpowered, but very dangerous in the hands of a skilled player.

my initial thought was goblin hunter but after some thought i was not sure

Well, one of the best parts about f2p is that it's easy to level multiple characters. So my recommendation would be to pick a couple different classes, try em all out, and see which feel you like the most.

I'm not sure, but I think you have to do the Champion quests in the Argent Tournament before ur able to loot Champion's Seal. And they are lvl 78+.

Every class is dangerous in a hand of a skilled player, I would say rdruids are immortal if played correctly.

You can physically pick up the quest in Arathi Highlands. It's been that way since Cata dropped. I'm guessing someone shared the quest with you in the BG.

G'day, just wondering

How do I get the +12agil pot? I just levelled alch to 100 (stupidly) assuming it would be accessible when I made it to 100. Unfortunately it's not- nor can I find any information about it on wowhead. Please someone help. How do I make this / obtain this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread