Questions & Answers

Stick?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it's not exactly a F2P question but as I can't make new threads I thought I would ask here.

I have a level 61 (I think) Priest who I haven't played in a long time. If I reactivated that account and did PvP on him would I earn Honour quicker to get the BoA gear or would it take the same amount of time as PvPing on a twink?

I know it's not exactly a F2P question but as I can't make new threads I thought I would ask here.

I have a level 61 (I think) Priest who I haven't played in a long time. If I reactivated that account and did PvP on him would I earn Honour quicker to get the BoA gear or would it take the same amount of time as PvPing on a twink?

It's faster to grind it out on a higher level.

If you want to do that, you can't mail your boas to a F2P and you would be stuck paying a sub as long as you wanted to play your characters. Things to consider ^_^

Is LFH still attainable? I heard it was grandfathered, but I'm not quite sure if I'm right.

it was unavailable from mop release to 5.1 but is now available from the tournament but the pools are now called Mixed Ocean School

The month of WoW a paid for is up. Before I shutter my P2P account, I was thinking about buying the tundra travellers mount and all the guild heirlooms in case WoW goes F2P and I coud mail them to my trial account. My guild exalted toons will probably get /gkicked before I'm on again. Any better ideas for spending 50k gold?

The month of WoW a paid for is up. Before I shutter my P2P account, I was thinking about buying the tundra travellers mount and all the guild heirlooms in case WoW goes F2P and I coud mail them to my trial account. My guild exalted toons will probably get /gkicked before I'm on again. Any better ideas for spending 50k gold?

50k in one month. Not bad.There's Sapphire Panther - Item - World of Warcraft (also in red, green, and yellow). Probably cost like 25k on AH, depending on your economy (usually cheaper if you have it made). If you ground any of the MoP factions to exalted, you can pick those up.

Last edited by a moderator:
You can't send heirlooms from your p2p account to your f2p account, since f2p's can't open their mailboxes.

But yeh, if your goal is to achive items/mounts on your p2p acc that are usable on your f2p account, I would go with mounts.
Does 1 intellect give 1 spellpower??
Yes

Anyone know a collection of all CCs, stuns and interrupts up to lvl 20? I want to edit my InterruptBar addon for MoP and haven't done any research yet :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread