Questions & Answers

Stick?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
are BoA's not on mogit addon anymore or is there a setting to show/hide them or?

thanks in advance

are BoA's not on mogit addon anymore or is there a setting to show/hide them or?

thanks in advance

MogIt seems to be broken atm, it doesn't show looms, I have personally asked the author in MogIt's curse-forum about this problem, he only told me he's working on it

A way to go around this dilemma (if solely for the looks) is searching for the item the loom is based off of, for example if searching for Charmed Ancient Bone Bow for the looks, just go ahead and find Ancient Bone Bow and you're fine :>

The author is not really updating anymore though - we'll have to see where it goes.

Edit: Tell me whether you need help searching for items efficiently in MogIt :)

Last edited by a moderator:
guys a quick question

today while waiting for a bg in haala i encountered a lvl19 twink who challenged me to a duel
nothing weird except... his name was "unknown", there was no * for different realm, i could inspect him but could not challenge him to a duel myself
any ideas?
ahh and the guy had those old Westfall sweet mail leggins...

guys a quick question

today while waiting for a bg in haala i encountered a lvl19 twink who challenged me to a duel
nothing weird except... his name was "unknown", there was no * for different realm, i could inspect him but could not challenge him to a duel myself
any ideas?
You probably met a GM's Twink.

guys a quick question

any ideas?
Possibly GM twink, but possibly also a different issue. Is Halaa CRZ?

I've encountered several players like that and I believe it might be an issue with CRZ and lag, possibly on your part. My connection is spotty sometimes, and I have had an "Unknown" that I targeted for several minutes suddenly load as a Cross-Realm player.

Possibly GM twink, but possibly also a different issue. Is Halaa CRZ?

I've encountered several players like that and I believe it might be an issue with CRZ and lag, possibly on your part. My connection is spotty sometimes, and I have had an "Unknown" that I targeted for several minutes suddenly load as a Cross-Realm player.

^ This.

CRZ's are regional. For example, my Warrior's realm; Haomarush doesn't CRZ with Aerie Peak because of the proximity of the data-centers. The player he met was probably de-synced with the CRZ.

CRZ's work like instances. If you were block the IP's of all the realms except for your own from your computer, you will be on your home server only, and Phased out of the CRZ, making you unable to view any NPC's/Mobs/Nodes. It was more than likely a CRZ phasing issue than a wild assumption like a GM's twink.

GM's aren't allowed to twink, it would mean they enjoy low level brackets which have been in shambles for years.

Going to roll an alt , want to have best chances of winning tomorrows STV contest or second place , first thing I guess would be rolling on pve server. Will the server I'm on make a big difference after that , if yes could you give recommendations (I will be rolling Alliance) .
I'm also not quite sure how many servers are merged into CRZ , which servers are linked together by CRZ ?

Last edited by a moderator:
^ This.

CRZ's are regional. For example, my Warrior's realm; Haomarush doesn't CRZ with Aerie Peak because of the proximity of the data-centers. The player he met was probably de-synced with the CRZ.

CRZ's work like instances. If you were block the IP's of all the realms except for your own from your computer, you will be on your home server only, and Phased out of the CRZ, making you unable to view any NPC's/Mobs/Nodes. It was more than likely a CRZ phasing issue than a wild assumption like a GM's twink.

GM's aren't allowed to twink, it would mean they enjoy low level brackets which have been in shambles for years.

hope you are right, beating a GM couple of times wouldnt be smart:)

La'Haryl said:
Stamm said:
When we scale to level 24 in BG's, will our BoA scale with us, or keep the stats from lv 20?
They shouldn't. It would be neato-frito-bambito if they did.

It actually may be possible (and I personally hope so). From someone (Dax) who tested a xp-on wsg war-game on PTR (from 5.2 forum):
Actually it's possible to play Warsong Gulch as Wargames (it works). Just use /wg groupleadername mapname. We're still 20, but base stats/hp/mana/crit/hit/heirlooms scale to 24. Cannot wear 21-24 gear and we don't get 21-24 abilities.
If that statement (that f2p heirlooms also will scale to level 24) will be true on 5.2 live, I invite this wowhead-weapon-comparison for hunters (assuming wowhead scalings are correct), as an idea on what this implies.

Hello, I have a question regarding offhands. I did not quite understand the 5.2 patch notes but did it say ''you can now equip hammers like the devout aurastone hammer and such in the offhand''? Does this mean druids and priests are now going to run around with double devout aurastone hammers for massive spellpower boosts.?
Correct me if I am wrong, but it it is true 24 druids with double 30 spellpower are going to be a pain even moreso than before

Hello, I have a question regarding offhands. I did not quite understand the 5.2 patch notes but did it say ''you can now equip hammers like the devout aurastone hammer and such in the offhand''? Does this mean druids and priests are now going to run around with double devout aurastone hammers for massive spellpower boosts.?
Correct me if I am wrong, but it it is true 24 druids with double 30 spellpower are going to be a pain even moreso than before

You misunderstood that - the formerly Main-handed weapons "Devout Aurastone Hammer", "The Blessed Hammer of Grace", "Bloodsoaked Skullforge Reaver" and "Venerable Dal'Rend's Sacred Charge" will be One-handed weapons in 5.2 enabling Fury Warriors and Rogues to dual-wield swords specific to them. The most obvious reason for this change would be the lightening of transmogrification restrictions - thus it will now be possible to transmogrify these weapon's skins onto any other One-handed, Main-handed or Off-handed weapon - Priests and Druids won't be able to dual-wield these as they can't wear One-handed weapons in their Off-hands.

Druids can't dual wield.

Classes that can dual wield have their specializations specifically designed to where they can't benefit from spell power, they get spell power from a portion of their attack power.

It's purely for cosmetic reasons, so you can transmog items like DAH in your main and off hand. That's my opinion anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread