Questions & Answers

Stick?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Except f2ps can't access dire maul, so for all intents and purposes dm is deadmines.

Got me on that, I mostly use DM for Deadmines myself, but for sake of completion and explanation (mind you, VC wasn't used by me first) I left it there.

First time I ever went in there was with two friends. I was level 17 and a huntard in every sense of the word. We got destroyed by the first trash pack. Couldn't even kill one of them lol. Eventually some more experienced guildie came to help us out and show us the ropes.

Why don't you PM Shane or Yde instead of polluting this thread?

Trust me, I have no intentions of polluting anything. Hmm, Now that i reread my question it does seem a bit unsophisticated :(

What I meant was that I have noticed that cripz has been banned a number of times for whatever reason and I thought the max was 3 strikes and out... I have no problem with cripz personally, but I would just like to generally know how many temp bans on an account before a complete ban all together.

flamebait, ban pls

2-3times i think.

Sorry lol, that question didn't mean what you thought it meant :) You're just the first person I could reference with a general question, sorry, I'll give you a make-up present :)

I've had about 4 or 5 temps, so really you only get perma banned if you're up there with trialmop.

Thanks Adal, Sorry about the confusion :(

Ahh trial, I remember the lad, he was a good trial, why did they have to ban him? he only wanted to make friends :(

Last edited by a moderator:
so im gonna role a new character on LS next month but when it came to choosing class/race i was stumped so i was wondering what u guys recommend, i want to role a dps caster i think but dont really wanna heale so i was thinknig a fire mage but the burst before looms just isnt there and i really dont enjoy arcane or frost that much, then i looked into warlock which i enjoyed but im a bit worried about how squishy they are with the upcoming influx of huntards, ele shamans are ok i guess but lb is such a long cast time, i already have a balance druid so im a bit stuck, cmon someone persuade me because i can never make up my mind :eek:

edit: disc but dps not heal?

Last edited by a moderator:

I made a disc with the same intention. It's not that fun. Warlocks are fun for a little while, but they get boring fast.

Mage - yeah, pre-boa is piddly damage, but I still enjoy them. You already have a few mages though . . so maybe another shaman? Focus on using your utilities.

hucklberry;699814t said:
he burst before looms just isnt there

There is no burst, unless you want to stand still for 3 seconds casting something that crits as much as my frostbolt...

lb is such a long cast time

lb has the same cast time as Arcane Blast, Frostbolt and practically anything else as well (besides the best caster dps in the bracket: Denounce/Smite) - 2 seconds (for Elemental at least).

No.

ele shamans are ok i guess but lb is such a long cast time

could go Troll shaman, haste cloak, haste belt, herbalism. eventually get haste trinket. shaman can forgo the hit trinket easier than most w/ their elemental precision.

and probably bad idea - musty tome instead of shield.

doesn't bring the cast time down all that much, BUT you can move while casting LB.

swim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread