Questions & Answers

Stick?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
[MENTION=10938]Broken[/MENTION] and [MENTION=11526]Infernal13[/MENTION] actually you need 6 hit for melee, 12 for spells. inside bgs u need 8 for melee and 15 for spells. All classes except rogues need spell cap.

[MENTION=10922]Buckeye[/MENTION] the spell enrage

Umm, why would warriors need spell cap, aren't they a melee class. (I recently rolled a warrior)

If I buy a DMF mount with an alliance character can I use it on the horde?
Yes, every character on your account and any linked accounts can use them. (if they're level 20 of course. :p)
Umm, why would warriors need spell cap, aren't they a melee class. (I recently rolled a warrior)

Charge is counted as a spell, and hence you need to cap spell hit if you want to reliably interrupt heals with it and stun those pesky rogues (hint: you want to be able to do both those things :))

Where or how do I get the 14 intellect elixir that lasts 2 hours? Have been wondering since I started this bracket.

Sorry I know I light this thread up but I have a lot of really minor questions that dont really warrant their own threads.

Am I going to be able to do dailies for the Midsummer Festival on Friday? According to the in-game calendar it ends at 11 am but I really don't want to take chances on getting the 20 more tokens I need because I planned this very particularly hahaha. If someone could confirm that the dailies will be completable on the 5th that would be great.

Sorry I know I light this thread up but I have a lot of really minor questions that dont really warrant their own threads.

Am I going to be able to do dailies for the Midsummer Festival on Friday? According to the in-game calendar it ends at 11 am but I really don't want to take chances on getting the 20 more tokens I need because I planned this very particularly hahaha. If someone could confirm that the dailies will be completable on the 5th that would be great.
I remember dailies resetting at 3 or 4 am back when it was still displayed in the quest log, if that is still the case (which I believe, but not 100 % sure) you should be golden if you remember to do them before 11 am :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread