Questions & Answers

Stick?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I'm really trying to get my mace on my shaman, as the lack of SP seems to shine brightly in BGs. My question is, what is the fastest way to farm honor? I've heard there's a faster method than doing bgs, and am curious as to what it is. I cannot find it on here or google, and searched for a while. If you need to PM me, feel free, as there may be a good reason it's not readily available to the general public. If you can help, greatly appreciated.

Okay, I'm really trying to get my mace on my shaman, as the lack of SP seems to shine brightly in BGs. My question is, what is the fastest way to farm honor? I've heard there's a faster method than doing bgs, and am curious as to what it is. I cannot find it on here or google, and searched for a while. If you need to PM me, feel free, as there may be a good reason it's not readily available to the general public. If you can help, greatly appreciated.

Dunno about faster but i know there used to be a botting guide for f2p honor grinding out in the world by goldendayz or whatever his name was. Try searching TI, you might find it floating around somewhere.

Dunno about faster but i know there used to be a botting guide for f2p honor grinding out in the world by goldendayz or whatever his name was. Try searching TI, you might find it floating around somewhere.

Thanks. Don't have a bot, so that's out of the question, and I'm not a huge fan of my name being known as the guy that ran into a wall for 20 minutes, so I would rather do it manually. Guess I may have to just grind it out SUPER SUPER slowly... Lol. But thanks again.

For a Warlock in arena...crit set,Stam set, or a mix in between? Should help me decide what I should farm for first.

no idea
white hits req shitloads of hit to cap and u cant do it. go with herb+alch once u hsve enchants and armor kits.
use wicked unless u go combat.
no idea
in bgs rop has 1 less ap but more crit and a few points of hit to help ur white hits.

outside of bgs they have the same ap but rop gives crit from the agi and hit

kind of OT, but how close to white hit cap would 2x Pyrium Weapon Chain - Item - World of Warcraft get you?
followup: anyone tried it on the PTR to see if it scales down/what it scales down to?

why is it that when i try to open my satchels on EU it turns black like it is trying to loot but the loot window never opens? then when i try to DE something it says i am busy looting. if i relog and try to DE something, it will just freeze, unless i try to open satchel. then i have to relog and do the same thing to DE 1 thing, and i cant open my satchel D:

Why was spirit changed from how it was when it increased proc chances?

why is it that when i try to open my satchels on EU it turns black like it is trying to loot but the loot window never opens? then when i try to DE something it says i am busy looting. if i relog and try to DE something, it will just freeze, unless i try to open satchel. then i have to relog and do the same thing to DE 1 thing, and i cant open my satchel D:

Lag... i think. I sometimes lag out when opening satchels and the window turns grey like its in the process of being looted, but never moves. Normally when i relog it fixes itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread