Questions & Answers

Stick?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Way too much bullshit and limitations to do this from what I can tell...

Well... no.

If your F2P and P2P aren't linked, make a friend and ask to borrow about 2 mins max of their time.

Barring that, I'll help you. PM me your battle.net ID if the previous suggestion isn't feasible. I'll assist with grouping.

Just work around it yo!

Just a quick question, but how does an arms warrior stand as a flag carrier?

If I was to switch to sword n board, swapping to extra stamina amour and pop defensive stance would I be just gimping my team?

Just a quick question, but how does an arms warrior stand as a flag carrier?

If I was to switch to sword n board, swapping to extra stamina amour and pop defensive stance would I be just gimping my team?

You can make it work. If I'm playing arms and we don't have an fc I'll grab the flag. SnB and def stance are good enough to get it in your base. IF you play your cards right. Then again I cap flags on an arcane mage so go for it! :)

I picked up the war mammoth on my horde P2P toon and I use it on my F2P dwarf.

The accounts are linked though.

View attachment 2359

Attachments

• WoWScrnShot_062713_151003.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_062713_151003.jpg
    310.2 KB · Views: 150
Last edited by a moderator:
Got a lot of questions about rogues.

1) Approximately how much melee AP does a rough sharpening stone(2 dmg) and a coarse sharpening stone (3 dmg) give?
2) Professions. Currently I have inscription+herb. No headgear except that defias mask. I keep thinking about those Flying Tiger goggles because I seem to miss white hits on (lvl 14 WTF?) pallies for some reason.
3) I use dual wicked daggers. What about the other weapons like BoA sword?
4) What other addons aside from Pkblow/saysapped do rogues need in wpvp?
5) How much of an increase in offensive stats is a Ring of Precision over a Legionnaire's band?It seems literally the same with tradeoff 2 agil giving minisculine crit+3 hit vs 2 stam

no idea
white hits req shitloads of hit to cap and u cant do it. go with herb+alch once u hsve enchants and armor kits.
use wicked unless u go combat.
no idea
in bgs rop has 1 less ap but more crit and a few points of hit to help ur white hits.

outside of bgs they have the same ap but rop gives crit from the agi and hit

Are most shamans just spamming flame shock until 7 stacks for Fulmination? Or do people not build stacks?

Are most shamans just spamming flame shock until 7 stacks for Fulmination? Or do people not build stacks?

Kinda depends on situation, if you think you can kill someone with with a lightingbolt and 4 stack fulm, do it. If not you should keep stacking.

Only use flameshock when you need the DoT IMO, for example to keep an enemy from restealthing/bandaging, or if you're getting DPS'd so hard that most of the time you'll be healing instead of lightning bolt spamming. Most of the time flameshock isn't necessary though, so just keep spamming lightning bolt and when you think you have a good chance of dropping your enemy, pop an earthshock up his ass.

Not a shammy pro by any means, but this is what I generally do and it's been working well. If someone knows better, please tell ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Kinda depends on situation, if you think you can kill someone with with a lightingbolt and 4 stack fulm, do it. If not you should keep stacking.

diz

Although I spread Flame Shock on cooldown if I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread