Questions & Answers

Stick?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The alliance version npc that sells the tabard is phased, because of the quest line you mentioned, my question is has anyone tried using the crz glitch macro the same way the did for the ebon hold tabard?

Dont think so. [MENTION=6328]Snowjobs[/MENTION]

Dont think so. Snowjobs
I have tried but not with much effort . If anyone wants to go out and try some stuff here are the possible things that could work.

U need 2 p2p's one on ap ( just assuming ) and one on a non normal type realm . The p2p on ap should be low enough lvl so that the f2p and the ap p2p get pulled when jointing group . Now you want to use the addon NPC scan when you do this . After each hop check the cashe to see if the comp even tried to load it .

Now use this method with an 90that has and one that hasn't . If you get no luck with that your sol

Random question.

I recently started playing again (not even a month ago) and have 5 toons bg ready, 4 on Alliance. I mainly play my Alliance hunter, and it's just because I like farming HKs and getting as many as I can. But have quickly realized that hunter is boring, and quite broken, and I do not need the patch for a crutch, since most people in the bracket will back pedal from gy to gy if they can live that long. I made a Shaman, to roll ele, and try to play my first caster in 8 years of wow, and realized I suck absolute dick at it LAWL.

My question: If I want to roll a melee dps other than Rogue, as I have one already, what would my best bet me? I'm thinking Ret or Arms. Appreciate any feedback.

Random question.

I recently started playing again (not even a month ago) and have 5 toons bg ready, 4 on Alliance. I mainly play my Alliance hunter, and it's just because I like farming HKs and getting as many as I can. But have quickly realized that hunter is boring, and quite broken, and I do not need the patch for a crutch, since most people in the bracket will back pedal from gy to gy if they can live that long. I made a Shaman, to roll ele, and try to play my first caster in 8 years of wow, and realized I suck absolute dick at it LAWL.

My question: If I want to roll a melee dps other than Rogue, as I have one already, what would my best bet me? I'm thinking Ret or Arms. Appreciate any feedback.

rogue is good. combat and sub is about personal preferance and assa is a bit UP. Arms is very strong but not quite OP, from what I hear a very fun class. Ret isn't that strong but can do quite some burst when you got stacks and also has strong offheals. Enhancement is also quite UP but does okey damage in team fights, has heals and very nice mobility and utility.

rogue is good. combat and sub is about personal preferance and assa is a bit UP. Arms is very strong but not quite OP, from what I hear a very fun class. Ret isn't that strong but can do quite some burst when you got stacks and also has strong offheals. Enhancement is also quite UP but does okey damage in team fights, has heals and very nice mobility and utility.

Thank ya!

Wasn't expecting an actual answer, let alone in a timely fashion! Appreciate it.

New question. Does Ret or Prot have more burst? Stacking crit on ally.

[MENTION=12184]Snack[/MENTION] I'd go with wicked dagger now that they scale as well. A little bit more dmg and imo better stats.

Pvp loom for fc set, and you could make a case for the pve loom in oh, because of the speed.

Last edited by a moderator:
I play a prot paladin due to the fact ret doesn't feel like it has on demand burst, if you could keep the stacks of holy power in the same way a shadow priest does it would be a different matter. I think if you was to give them one extra damaging spell like exo you would see a drop in prots and more rets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread