Questions & Answers

Stick?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone else noticed that 7 of the 8 available hottest threads/posts relate to f2p? kewl beanz

Hey, does spell resistance still exist? and is +1 resist still bis enchant (compared to +10 armor)

edit: I'm talking about cloak enchant

No, it will be ressed with you, or when you leave the arena.

You can in theory stay at 19 exp on forever, but you have to leave before flag caps and wins/draws.

http://warscrubgulch.com/ dunno if it is just me that in unable to enter the website.

Dunno if updated but @iaccendantlytwink made a addon for it called warscrub gulch i think.

Just wanted to announce here real quick that the site is back up and running. Didn't even realize F2P 19s could find a use for it as well. Enjoy.

Crit is nice
hit > crit > str > stam imo

Thanks for the replys. I guess I better start fishing for the stendels band.

How can crit take priority over str? More crit is nice and all, but RNG is RNG. isn't guaranteed damage more desirable than theoretically possible damage? It's not like we can stack crit over 50%. Or will the lower DPS caused by less STR be overshadowed by the possibly more bursty extra crit?...

Idk. Seems to me like the numbers we're dealing with are too small to actually make a difference.

How can crit take priority over str? More crit is nice and all, but RNG is RNG. isn't guaranteed damage more desirable than theoretically possible damage? It's not like we can stack crit over 50%. Or will the lower DPS caused by less STR be overshadowed by the possibly more bursty extra crit?...

Idk. Seems to me like the numbers we're dealing with are too small to actually make a difference.

str = more consistent dmg
crit = bigger chance to crit, in other words, bigger chance to burst

and many ppl rather risk having low dmg but then BOOOM crit on efc, than to just have decent mediocre dmg.

[MENTION=10938]Broken[/MENTION] and [MENTION=11526]Infernal13[/MENTION] actually you need 6 hit for melee, 12 for spells. inside bgs u need 8 for melee and 15 for spells. All classes except rogues need spell cap.

[MENTION=10922]Buckeye[/MENTION] the spell enrage

Has anyone looted a chest and no loot window came up as though no loot was contained within? However upon closing the chest is does not despawn? The past 3 chests I've found have done this and autoloot doesnt work. Its really annoying seeing as they are a pain to farm.

Made a ticket to blizz about this but in the mean time thought i'd test the water and see if this is a common problem?

Questions about what BOAs to get for two toons:

Orc Hunter already has/uses in bgs:
goggles
agi neck
serpent shoulders (I don't want either Champ shoulders or whatever those horned shoulders are called. maybe Champions later)
wolfmaster cape
champion's chest
serra'kis (+1 agi)
heartpiercer (standard scope . . . I made this toon a few days before last DMF and ground for 160 tix to get Charmed bow for the hit, just to get the scope. But I don't use Charmed in bgs)
naga gloves
belt of the wild
smelting pants
prison shoes (so many chests, zero sign of Lynx. though they did drop in a BFD run adn I lost the roll to a leveller)
wsg ring
argas ring
AGM
55honor insignia

So, should I get the BOA insig? or the haste trinket?
I haven't found the alch agi recipe yet and I'd kinda need LFH/RoP and/or DPR to be able to justify dropping engineering and get haste from herbalism, belt and trinket

Troll Bdruid:
LFH
stam neck
MM
variety of cloaks (battle healer/elder/sorcerer/whatever the satchel one w/ haste/maybe another)
boa chest
MtB/uninsured bracers
both boa/spell power staves (and blessed hammer if I go w/ the boa off-hand)
variety of gloves (magefist, hero, serp)
variety of belts (ghamoo, nobility, moon, maybe another one)
bfd pants
variety of shoes (SFK shoes/corpse romperstompers/maybe another)
deepfathom/argas/garrosh
boa insignia
AGM (2, in case that's important for the choice - but I never use both in bgs since I got boa insig)

should I get:
Musty Tome (and use blessed hammer . . = 1 more sp, some spirit for hit {and I do go OOM sometimes})

haste trinket (faster rejuv/DoT ticks, add to the haste from troll racial too) {oh, profs are mining and ench - was going to switch to alch/herb, but I fell asleep on Saturday of last DMF when I was unsure about what boa to get from that and so didn't get Lava Dredger so that I could put +2dmg on it then put it in my bank to never use)

tyranny trinket? . . eh, I only FC when I have to

something else?

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone looted a chest and no loot window came up as though no loot was contained within? However upon closing the chest is does not despawn? The past 3 chests I've found have done this and autoloot doesnt work. Its really annoying seeing as they are a pain to farm.

Made a ticket to blizz about this but in the mean time thought i'd test the water and see if this is a common problem?

Have not had that happen to me.

That would suck, lol. I'm on 2 servers, one of them it's really easy to find chests. the other, I don't think anybody farms them at all, so I always find a few chests in each zone. It's still annoying to do.

Questions about what BOAs to get for two toons:

Orc Hunter already has/uses in bgs:
goggles
agi neck
serpent shoulders (I don't want either Champ shoulders or whatever those horned shoulders are called. maybe Champions later)
wolfmaster cape
champion's chest
serra'kis (+1 agi)
heartpiercer (standard scope . . . I made this toon a few days before last DMF and ground for 160 tix to get Charmed bow for the hit, just to get the scope. But I don't use Charmed in bgs)
naga gloves
belt of the wild
smelting pants
prison shoes (so many chests, zero sign of Lynx. though they did drop in a BFD run adn I lost the roll to a leveller)
wsg ring
argas ring
AGM
55honor insignia

So, should I get the BOA insig? or the haste trinket?
I haven't found the alch agi recipe yet and I'd kinda need LFH/RoP and/or DPR to be able to justify dropping engineering and get haste from herbalism, belt and trinket

Troll Bdruid:
LFH
stam neck
MM
variety of cloaks (battle healer/elder/sorcerer/whatever the satchel one w/ haste/maybe another)
boa chest
MtB/uninsured bracers
both boa/spell power staves (and blessed hammer if I go w/ the boa off-hand)
variety of gloves (magefist, hero, serp)
variety of belts (ghamoo, nobility, moon, maybe another one)
bfd pants
variety of shoes (SFK shoes/corpse romperstompers/maybe another)
deepfathom/argas/garrosh
boa insignia
AGM (2, in case that's important for the choice - but I never use both in bgs since I got boa insig)

should I get:
Musty Tome (and use blessed hammer . . = 1 more sp, some spirit for hit {and I do go OOM sometimes})

haste trinket (faster rejuv/DoT ticks, add to the haste from troll racial too) {oh, profs are mining and ench - was going to switch to alch/herb, but I fell asleep on Saturday of last DMF when I was unsure about what boa to get from that and so didn't get Lava Dredger so that I could put +2dmg on it then put it in my bank to never use)

tyranny trinket? . . eh, I only FC when I have to

something else?

For the hunter go the haste trinket, boa insig should be pretty much the last thing you get imo. For the druid either get tyranny or a discerning eye for the extra sp. Just imo tho, consider the choices you think are best too

What happened to [MENTION=8019]Aradiel[/MENTION]? He deleted a bunch of his posts, and isn't active anymore (still plays Kale though).

Think now that he exploited a GM he is trying for bloodthirsty.. I track kale swift ball and bison every couple of weeks just to see where they are at and kale is pretty active again. Probably deleted the posts so no1 would know he exploited and so he doesn't get banned/ taken away

Have not had that happen to me.

That would suck, lol. I'm on 2 servers, one of them it's really easy to find chests. the other, I don't think anybody farms them at all, so I always find a few chests in each zone. It's still annoying to do.

The only thing I could think of is someone was less than 5 minutes ahead of you and looted the blue and left the silver. You might not see the coins go into you coin purse with autoloot. I've seen some weird stuff at the CRZ boundarys but I can't think of any chests in these areas.

Someone found me a pair of Silver-Linked Footguards, and when I tried to loot, it was just popping up an empty loot window and an error message telling me I can't loot; /reloading didn't work. I exited the client completely and logged back in and was finally able to loot. Who knows what actually resolved the issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread