Questions & Answers

Stick?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
+3 int or +2 wep dmg for feral? +3 int only increases my heals by 2's or 3's; I just don't know if feral dmg is even affected by +wep dmg enchants.

About how manny light leathers do you need to get to 95 skill in LW? I used to know, but forgot . . .

Have about 200 LL, 33 scraps and 11 light hides now.

oh, and I have the pattern for fine leather gloves (only takes 4 LL per), so that should help lessen the gathering.

10 stacks probably isn't enough. Then again the DMF quest will help. I'd get 5 more stacks just to be on the safe side. Honestly, when I level LW on any new toon, I always get 20 stacks, just so I never have to touch that awful prof again.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

I believe there aren't any moggable shield that aren't place other than the back.
all shield like default place at you back.

we can only hope that new character model update that blizzard promise us will give us optional customization.

but if you have this freedom, where do you want to place your shield?

I haven't played since about 5.2, I just wonder if hunters are FOTM once again? I mean, I've seen lots of people complain about BGs being flooded with pallies and huntards recently. And, furthermore, which specs are considered FOTM and which not (ofcourse, if that's appropriate to say so).

I'm just getting back and don't really wanna play a FOTM class, that's why I'm asking.

Id say all physical damage dealers apart from retri enh assa and guardian are fotm. casters are very strong and always a nice change of face.

hey, can anyone confirm that Magefist Gloves - Item - World of Warcraft (Magefist Gloves) can be in chests? asked many ppl who alrdy farmed about 60-100 chests for magicans mantle and no one ever saw the gloves in one

Im not certain, but I think I've looted a pair of those from a chest. Def gotten them in both SFK and BFD lately.

btw, I've run BFD a brazillion fucking dogshits lately on my new hunter and I keep seeing Staff of the Friar (at least 4 times) as well as Tree Bark (twice). but no RoP and no Imbued Crystal.

I haven't played since about 5.2, I just wonder if hunters are FOTM once again? I mean, I've seen lots of people complain about BGs being flooded with pallies and huntards recently. And, furthermore, which specs are considered FOTM and which not (ofcourse, if that's appropriate to say so).

I'm just getting back and don't really wanna play a FOTM class, that's why I'm asking.

Lately lots of rogues(almost all sub), hunters, protadins, and eleshaman.

Seems like more people gave up on their warriors than gave up on their resto druids.

Is AGM worth the effort because of Cross Realm Zone?

Reason I'm asking is because on Bellybutton (My arms war), I've gotten mostly all of the BoAs I need except for trinket and I want to get Arena Grand Master.

I know BiS is BiS, so I'll give it my all, but on a scale of 1/10, how hard is getting it since CRZ was implemented?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread