QUESTIONS & ANSWERS - The place for any question about F2P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I just got back into the f2p community. I was playing per mop and had a lot of fun. Sadly, I gave my f2p account with almost BiS Mage with agm and my balance Druid away. I was just wondering if any of you have F2p accounts that you don't use anymore that maybe you could let me play. I just want to play again, but don't want to go through the stress of regearing. I did give away my account and hope that maybe someone with a generous heart will help me out. I would accept any class it doesn't need to be a Mage or Druid. Email me at F2ptwinkingfeign@yahoo.com

-- level up your own again you lazy piece of shit. Look at AP they have the biggest community... But I want to get more on my realm Aggramar US. Make one there and download F2p addon and I will run you through stuff. THIS GOES FOR ANYONE THAT F2P ON AGGRAMAR U.S.!!!! Hope to see you there dude.

-- level up your own again you lazy piece of shit. Look at AP they have the biggest community... But I want to get more on my realm Aggramar US. Make one there and download F2p addon and I will run you through stuff. THIS GOES FOR ANYONE THAT F2P ON AGGRAMAR U.S.!!!! Hope to see you there dude.

So if I make a f2p on your realm you have a p2p there that could run me through stuff, correct?

As far as what glass cannon means, stacking haste (like Lil) is more dps overall but has less burst than stacking pure agi/crit.

She uses haste trinkets... there aren't any agi/crit trinkets. You can definitely stack both, and Lil's build using Smelting Pants instead of Aluwyn's Legguards would probably be as glassy as it gets for hunters

also.... bm dps doesn't suck by any measure, idk where that idea came from, unless people are still using Thirk's gear guide

Last edited by a moderator:
could anyone link/make a chardev for a rogue burst/dps set

horde and hitcapped

ty in advance

could anyone link/make a chardev for a rogue burst/dps set

horde and hitcapped

ty in advance

Burst depends way more on spec/talent choice than on gear, just use as much agility/crit you can get after you hitcap (hitcapping as a rogue is easy as hell btw, just get the pve-looms and you're done) but for the lulz you can orient yourself on both my rogues, though they aren't going for burst but rather good dps with a truck-hitting finisher it's still not much difference. First thing to do for burst is specing Subtlety with Shadowfocus if you want dps and movement speed (because we lost so much T_T) spec Combat/Subtlety+Nightstalker, if you want pure dps spec Subtlety+Shadowfocus/Subterfuge

whats the best hunter pet combo
I like Moth (for caster inturrupt)
and the second slot is either
spider or Bird of prey
sometimes i bring out basilisk to joke around with its ability
Petrifying Gaze - Spell - World of Warcraft
I think moth is rather useless.

Stun/disorient is useful in every situation including dealing with healers, a silence isn't, but I'm not a hunter dork, so I might be wrong on this.

Also, http://www.wow-petopia.com is good for hunter pet stuff :O

I'll let someone else mention dimension returns on pet abilities cause I don't know which ones are shared with hunter abilities.

spider or Bird of prey

I roll a serpent and bird. Offense and defense. Moths are pointless imo as they are only helpful vs SOME healers. I'm more of an offensive based hunt and rolled with a wolf/cat in cata for 5% crit and 17 agi/str so this is just my playstyle. I would definitely include a bird or scorpion as they help vs alot of the big dmg classes then the 2nd choice if just how you like to play.

spider or Bird of prey
As a BM Hunter, you should only bother with a Monkey and a Moth, switching them accordingly based on the fight you are having. Dismissing and recalling can be easily done in a Scatter, Monkey Stun or Intimidate, or of course out of combat.

Going for a pet with a disarm is rather pointless since most melee classes aren't really an issue.

so what im seeing is
>Monkey is good for stun
>moth is only good in some cases (but i believe im the only horde character with one)
>Bird of Prey or Scorpion disarm is good against melee but some say is not very important because
" Going for a pet with a disarm is rather pointless since most melee classes aren't really an issue.
-Mialo

Ahh true but
if you can time the moth stun with a macro like i have it for keybinded to tab like my rouges kick
no heals for 4 sec, compared to the monkeys stun is broken upon damage taken,
but if you miss the inturrupt you lose silence were u coulda had a monkey and cced for 4 sec

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread