QUESTIONS & ANSWERS - The place for any question about F2P

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sick of people not knowing how to install addons and blaming it on their computer.

I'm sick of people telling me to get addons. They don't work on my computer..............

Curse.com
Choose addon
Download
Go to download folder
Unzip the folder
Add folder into Interface folder on your wow folder under addons

It's not really that tough.. Even if it is to you there's youtube vids and google you could watch instead of blaming it on your computer

Edit: my computer is a 2002 Dell... If it works for my computer it'll work for yours

You could suggest some more addons. I think my list is a bit short:

!Swatter
+Wowhead_Looter
AtlasLoot
Auc-Advanced
Bartender4
BattlegroundTargets
BeanCounter
BetterBlizzOptions
BGScoreShot
Capping
Chatter
Chinchilla
Clique
DevTools
EclipseBarPlus
Enchantrix
Enchantrix-Barker
EnergyWatch
F2PAddon
GatherMate2
GatherMate2_Data
Grid2
HideRaidFrame
Informant
Jamba
MogIt
MoveAnything
Outfitter
Postal
Quartz
Rainbow
Recount
Routes
SheepMonitor
SlideBar
Spamalyzer
Stubby
TabardRep
TellMeWhen
texbrowser
TidyPlates
TidyPlates_ThreatPlates
Uniform
WowLua
XPerl
YARA

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont really wanna start a new thread for this, but its not really a direct answer question. Do you guys think that wsg tunnel roof jumps is considered cheating? I played 19's alot in bc especially and they were generally accepted as legitimate strategy. The only jumps i see as cheating are wall glitches and jumps only a certain class can do as well as some others. Thoughts?

I dont really wanna start a new thread for this, but its not really a direct answer question. Do you guys think that wsg tunnel roof jumps is considered cheating

Nope. Learn the jumps or forever be pointless vs good fcs. It's not like it's the hardest thing in the bg and anyone who really cares about learning them can in less then a week. Only cheat that annoys me in efcs or mc priests (cough cough) being in the wall glitch and auto killing you.

How are you exalted with Sha'tari Skyguard? I thought the mobs stop giving rep at Revered (and don't they give an abysmally low rep anyhow)?

I have heard that the 19s guild WaW Tawent is moving into this bracket. IS that true?Based on reading from 19 bracket what could this mean to us-f2p twinks if they roll with 10 24s

I dont really wanna start a new thread for this, but its not really a direct answer question. Do you guys think that wsg tunnel roof jumps is considered cheating? I played 19's alot in bc especially and they were generally accepted as legitimate strategy. The only jumps i see as cheating are wall glitches and jumps only a certain class can do as well as some others. Thoughts?
How is it cheating when everybody can do it?

I like to plagiarize, commit adultery... among other things. I mean everyone can do it, so it's okay. Right?

In all seriousness, being able to jump through a wall, which was otherwise solid until recent patches may be crossing a line.

But really, it's cool because everyone can do it. Really.

Found the problem, he clicks! You gotta keybind download. Keybinding is really easy with Bartender4 - Action Bars - World of Warcraft Addons - Curse.
Everyone go on the previous page and like this! xD only 8994 likes left for that 9k mark hehe

How are you exalted with Sha'tari Skyguard? I thought the mobs stop giving rep at Revered (and don't they give an abysmally low rep anyhow)?
Everything but the flying birds give rep until exalted. I just did it with my 70 pally and got as much offerings as I could.
6 dusts>1 shadow>10 offerings>1 mini boss>10 offerings>1 mini boss>1 shadow>10 offerings>1 mini boss>10 offerings>1 mini boss>main boss is how it went for me. In that span I got around 2k rep in half an hour

I have heard that the 19s guild WaW Tawent is moving into this bracket. IS that true?Based on reading from 19 bracket what could this mean to us-f2p twinks if they roll with 10 24s
I thought the same when I started seeing a couple well known 19s in this and the 24s bracket but was hoping it wasn't true :/ For the sake of all the F2Ps lets hope it's just a rumor or else we're about to face alot more gy farming crutching 24s.

So because everyone can do it means it isn't cheating? A tun jump doesn't stop you from being able to hit efc. It is in the los somewhere from the outside of the tun. The wall exploit is something that isn't meant to be there and anything that can auto death you shouldn't be there. I'm assuming your opinion is based because Izac showed you the wall hack while you still don't know the tun jumps

Yesterday I dropped Skinning. Learned Alchemy instead, upped it and now I'm trying to find recipes for minor agility elixir and swiftness potion. Can you suggest me a good place to look around for them?

Yesterday I dropped Skinning. Learned Alchemy instead, upped it and now I'm trying to find recipes for minor agility elixir and swiftness potion. Can you suggest me a good place to look around for them?

Your best bet for Swiftness Potion will probably be running Deadmine and Ragefire Chasm a lot. If you didn't want to run that many dungeons, I've had it drop off random mobs in Northern Barrens and Westfall. However, its a very low drop chance out in the world and could quite possibly drive you insane.

I think Minor Agility is the same deal, I'm not 100% on that though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread