EU+US Player from XP OFF asked for the separation

If you look outside 19s, most people are abandoning their brackets. Even in 19s, it's not uncommon for queues to take over an hour. I prefer numbers over vacuous statements like "queues are perfectly tolerable". Queues do take over an hour at 19 outside peak times and literally don't pop in a lot of brackets, and this is a verifiable fact, unlike saying that "queues are tolerable".

They took about 30 mins to an hour to form, usually. About as long as it takes queues at the moment during peak hours. Most of that time was spent standing around in Orgrimmar asking people from Warlords of Warsong to join. I wouldn't say "war games took an insane amount of effort to form". If this "insane amount of effort" did turn people away from the game, maybe they're just lazy, to put it in your words.

The same logic you used to criticize people who don't queue in PuGs (of them being too lazy) you used to justify wargames not being a suitable alternative. It seems hypocritical.

All of the words I used are part of the English language, the language we're both writing in. If it was difficult for you to follow, that's on you not me.
This is a 19s forum, so queue times in other brackets aren’t important to me, although I will agree they are most likely incredibly long or don’t pop at all in comparison to 19s. I have a 9-5 job so I really only care about prime time queues and so far they’ve been fine - most of the real competition is at prime time anyway

The war games we played in Legion did take a long time to form because we didn’t recruit just anyone, we preferred to externally contact the more dedicated players and build strong teams foundatilnally and then fill with randoms if needed, and it often took 2 hours just to start playing. In BFA it was easier to form only because many of those foundationally strong players had left so we resorted to filling with randoms sooner and accepted reduced game quality

People who stopped playing pugs in the current patch may not have been a fan of the longer times which is perfectly fine, but it’s safe to assume that at least some of them quit because they couldn’t faceroll levelers anymore and had to actually use their brains. That’s not why the good players stopped playing war games

As for the vocab I meant specific debate terminology like straw manning and all that YouTube debate culture bs I have no issues understanding English I’d just prefer to have a less high horse convo on a video game forum lol

This is a 19s forum, so queue times in other brackets aren’t important to me, although I will agree they are most likely incredibly long or don’t pop at all in comparison to 19s.
Here is a screenshot of a queue time in the 19s bracket.
perfectly reasonable queue.JPG

I have a 9-5 job so I really only care about prime time queues and so far they’ve been fine - most of the real competition is at prime time anyway
Time zones exist. I also have a job.
As for the vocab I meant specific debate terminology like straw manning and all that YouTube debate culture bs I have no issues understanding English I’d just prefer to have a less high horse convo on a video game forum lol
Just calling a spade a spade. I don't really follow YouTube debate culture or know much about it so I can't comment on this.

Twink cup has been dead for years sadly. Then again, what can you expect when you get a bunch of people who think they can use it to control a bracket?
Vanilla will be where it’s at soon. I’m sad that every bracket but 19 got killed in retail by selfish morons asking the brackets to be separated while claiming to speak for the twink community, but this is the nail in the coffin for retail twinking for 70% of twinks.

Twink cup has been dead for years sadly. Then again, what can you expect when you get a bunch of people who think they can use it to control a bracket?
Vanilla will be where it’s at soon. I’m sad that every bracket but 19 got killed in retail by selfish morons asking the brackets to be separated while claiming to speak for the twink community, but this is the nail in the coffin for retail twinking for 70% of twinks.

You are dumber than I thought if you really believe @jwl post was what prompted Blizzard to make the change.

You are dumber than I thought if you really believe @jwl post was what prompted Blizzard to make the change.

I told him the same thing last night.
If anybody believes that blizzard makes their decisions based on consumers opinions, then they are literal retards.

This 46 year old virgin is just salty because he cant farm his precious levelers. Like I said @MYT either step up & wargame with the big boys or shut your trap. This is like the 4th time I had to make this point today. Stop running around the forums being an idiot lol.

Edit: Dont derail this thread either. This is a TC recruitment thread so take your complaints elsewhere.

PS you'll never even be considered for a TC team, so scram rat-league. @MYT

Last edited:
You aren’t in charge of what I say or where I say it. You’re a literal nobody. You’ve never been good at this game. Your claim to fame is that attempted to contribute to destroying twinking.
I’ve wargamed in every bracket I’ve ever played in you moron.
Regarding your point about blizzard, of course blizzard listens to consumers - it’s why they’re in business. If you mean they don’t react to acne covered nobodies like you because they have millions of customers - probably. Although when the levelers complain about twinks and then a moronic toolbox like you claims (lies) to speak for twinks and says twinks want separate brackets too, maybe it makes an impact.
You’re a nobody and I’ll post wherever I want, and nobody gives a crap if you like it. There isn’t one person on this planet that cares if you report something and ask for it to be removed. Ask away nobody - and demonstrate for yourself how irrelevant you are.
Still waiting for that duel, bitch.
[doublepost=1553362987,1553362770][/doublepost]
While clearly the levelers complaining is the primary reason, it’s just as obvious that someone claiming to speak for the twink community who says we want separate brackets could be seen and play a minor role. Is it a smoking gun? No, nothing is but damned if they didn’t destroy twinking in spite of that....so my stance is that anyone dumb enough to intentionally try to make that happen should be ostracized.

Im not in charge @MYT however, this thread is not the appropriate place for your complaints and you'll either get it locked or comments deleted by derailing it. Reread the messages I've sent in https://xpoff.com/threads/recognition-is-due.84167 and comprehend how stupid you look. Not once in my post have I said that the twink community wants a bracket merge. I voiced my opinion on the subject and you're just throwing words down my mouth.

Also, I dont even play 19, yet I can send you screenshots of 2 different teams requesting I FC for them this year. Shows how bad I am at the game, right? I have literally no idea who you are. Never even heard of you. Just shut your trap.
Sad day when the internet troll makes you look stupid.

I sent you a private message. If you want to cry your eyeball out, do it there Cyclops.

You guys don't understand, if you want a quality bracket, you put a restriction on it and force people to adapt to that restriction, its why rbg teams improve its why twinking will improve while the bracket is only xpoff. Twink cup will not be quality for atleast a year of people playing xpoff games, you will be playing people with fully geared, which means there is no advantage to take, so how do you gain and advantage? becoming better at the game. Twink cup would be a shitshow rn, wait a year, become a pug god and improve first.

Hey look another contender for dumbest poster ITT

What happen to the scrubs can’t post rule pumpkin? Thought we’d seen the last of you after that was implemented.

What happen to the scrubs can’t post rule pumpkin? Thought we’d seen the last of you after that was implemented.
Damn, you're actually retarded aren't you. Coming into a recruitment thread and saying some completely asinine shit like "19 got killed in retail by selfish morons asking the brackets to be separated while claiming to speak for the twink community." You'd think someone with your age experience would've learned a thing or two along the way about cause and effect. Its crystal clear to not only me (a scrub) but everyone who has read anything you've ever posted that you're nothing more than an old man with too much time on his hands who needs to try and belittle efforts of other twinks to make himself feel less useless. So make your mislead claims about how a single twink ruined twinking and don't forget to wipe your shit-spewing mouth off afterwards.

Reactions: jwl
You forgot to explain how it is you’re posting

I said it’s in part because of that idiot. He clearly thought it would have an impact or else he wouldn’t have posted, and now I’m the idiot because I called out a willful attempt to destroy twinking? It didn’t actually kill 19 FYI, just every single other bracket.

At least you’re sticking to being consistently wrong about everything. That takes effort (it’s almost like on some level you understand what’s right and wrong, but the final part where you select the correct answer is broken so you pick the ass backwards position every time).

Ps I live in the real world...where I’m not actually old (although older than someone like you who mooches off their parents yes) and I clearly am open about it since I posted my birthdate in my profile here - the only piece of information about myself! That backwards choice selecter in action again!

You forgot to explain how it is you’re posting

I said it’s in part because of that idiot. He clearly thought it would have an impact or else he wouldn’t have posted, and now I’m the idiot because I called out a willful attempt to destroy twinking? It didn’t actually kill 19 FYI, just every single other bracket.

At least you’re sticking to being consistently wrong about everything. That takes effort (it’s almost like on some level you understand what’s right and wrong, but the final part where you select the correct answer is broken so you pick the ass backwards position every time).

Ps I live in the real world...where I’m not actually old (although older than someone like you who mooches off their parents yes) and I clearly am open about it since I posted my birthdate in my profile here - the only piece of information about myself! That backwards choice selecter in action again!
Did you wipe?

I called out a willful attempt to destroy twinking? It didn’t actually kill 19 FYI, just every single other bracket.

What you call a "will full attempt to destroy twinking" others call "a return to competitive games". Sounds like you miss beating up on levelers.

P.s. have you even played recently? Or do you just come here every few months to spew your uneducated opinion and then retreat after looking dumb?

Fyi 19s, 20s, 29s, 39s, 59s and 70s (I believe) have all gotten pops after 8.1.5 and there are efforts to keep them going. What have you done to keep twinks alive?

Wargame are competitive games. Since you’re too damn stupid to realize it, let me explain - you were able wargame before they separated the brackets too. Thing is, levelers keep the brackets active by a) queueing and b) seeing twinks and deciding to be one.

I was about to start in to what a terrible player you are and how you’ve won maybe 20% of the games I saw you in, but then I remembered - you are one of those ally 39s who refused to wargame even when 20 of you were on because you got shit stomped.

You’re both an idiot and a bad.
[doublepost=1553379019,1553378832][/doublepost]Oh and as to what I’ve done, I could list plenty but instead I’ll list what I haven’t done:

Destroyed BFA twinking by actively working to separate queues because yes you people are that fucking stupid.

With trash like you running loose, that’s enough.

Thing is, levelers keep the brackets active by a) queueing

Soooo now tht games are ALL "competitive" (as in no levelers, there are still blowouts these are inevitable) you arent playing? How convenient.

Confirmed only twinks to kill levelers.

P.s. my winning record vs you is even better than the one I have vs @jwl .. how embarassing.

Users who are viewing this thread