My level 29 plan for success

and just like that <Death Row> is born.. lets talk dates

in other words I have 10

holy duck did I hurt your feelings? Don't be so soft shelled.

Bruh, you are the shitter that is so upset all the time. Are you a soft shell turtle?

and just like that <Death Row> is born.. lets talk dates

in other words I have 10

Orginal. How was the taint licking?

Bruh, you are the shitter that is so upset all the time. Are you a soft shell turtle?
??? I'm actually very happy all the time, don't know where you get your facts from? Next time you want to make an assumption about me just stop yourself and shove that thought right up your ass.

??? I'm actually very happy all the time, don't know where you get your facts from? Next time you want to make an assumption about me just stop yourself and shove that thought right up your ass.

You never fully answer questions. Please STFU and understand you got shit on in a AB where you made it to the first fight at LM then turned around and died seven/7/sEvEn more times.

Hello Kok, your post stuck out at me! "Your grammar needs a plethora of work" is a real treat to hear. I love how boldly you abuse grammar right off the bat, with a run-on, commaless sentence! Keep up the PLETHORA of shit posting!

See below as to a recent post I had made for you to read.

Roidhead stated: "Smarmy means you are insincere. Hence, why you smarmily smarmiled my post into your agenda. #lingofag"

Sharkshark stated: "Just in case your 'cucked' attitude hasn't changed 'shmarmy' also can mean 'excessive' or preconceived as such. Thank you for only telling half the story as to what a word means. Also when trying to type please don't use two words that have the same meaning within the same sentence.

Your existence means nothing to me. You're not with me so you're against me. You have officially made it the 'cucked' wagon."

See below as to a recent post I had made for you to read.

Roidhead stated: "Smarmy means you are insincere. Hence, why you smarmily smarmiled my post into your agenda. #lingofag"

Sharkshark stated: "Just in case your 'cucked' attitude hasn't changed 'shmarmy' also can mean 'excessive' or preconceived as such. Thank you for only telling half the story as to what a word means. Also when trying to type please don't use two words that have the same meaning within the same sentence.

Your existence means nothing to me. You're not with me so you're against me. You have officially made it the 'cucked' wagon."
Do you have diarrhea? That's a lot of shitposting! Once again, "don't stoop to a stupid troll's level, she will beat you with experience". Enjoy your "great" existence here!

Do you have diarrhea? That's a lot of shitposting! Once again, "don't stoop to a stupid troll's level, she will beat you with experience". Enjoy your "great" existence here!

It's funny that you chill in this forum and call other people the same 'stuff' they call you. Shitter keep shitting. Good riddance.

Users who are viewing this thread