My level 29 plan for success

I'm still wondering where you think we run multiple hunters? Lawl.

I don't know you? You said we use to be homies! :(
do you read? i said pugs m8 nwa has been seen running premades with multiple survival hunters in the past

do you read? i said pugs m8 nwa has been seen running premades with multiple survival hunters in the past
I am talking about pugs "m8".

duopaladin? the 24 paladin from cata who thought beating 20s was something? Guess what back then there was zero level scaling and we f2ps had no p2p enchants and we still beat him and the other 24 horde bads.. Im the elephant in the room

now that I think about it, had I been active during the time he played he would have had a lot harder time getting those HKs..

http://xpoff.com/threads/10v10-wargame-video.68562/page-2

I would like to direct your attention to post #32 in this thread.

@Voc states, 'Ur literally stupid you did not carry shit you actually suck tbh would be a shame to have you on my team ever again. We had the 3 best hunters in the bracket on the same team doing the carrying while you spewed nonsense. Even concept and Lil said something about your noobness you horrible, horrible druid.'

This proves something. He either runs with 3 hunters and a disc or something. It's kinda confusing as his English is absolutely shit. #CFL (cucked for life)

Users who are viewing this thread