My level 29 plan for success

Oh cool a wsg war game with voc. Will he finally back up the talk? Stay tuned.
I'm sure he will. Because we won't be able to move like he moves. We won't be able to make plays like he can make plays. We won't be able to farm an AFK Mage thats making the games even like he can farm an AFK Mage that is making the games even.

Doesn't work like that son. This is an open forum.

/cheers

Since the last time I posted there hasn't even been a lurk while I have been on. :) Thanks for the follow up though buddy.

You post about beating me in a pug and then post this. Are you bipolar?
your the one who said "see you in the gulch", are you stupid? are you Burg? If you answer to either one then you are automatically stupid..

your the one who said "see you in the gulch", are you stupid? are you Burg? If you answer to either one then you are automatically stupid..
You are special. Counting down the days until Sunday.

Ready to see this mystery <Death Row> guild.

You are special. Counting down the days until Sunday.

Ready to see this mystery <Death Row> guild.
I think u might be just as intelligent as your friend @berlinetta, its not a guild. Im flattered to be considered special by someone that doesn't even know me, you are truly too kind. I would work on that "guild" of yours. Have you guys started winning pugs without multiple survival hunters in your premades?

If you wanted to talk to just burg then maybe you should answer your pm's. instead of posting in an open forum. The crap that spews out of your mouth amazes me. Is this duopaladin?.
Duopaladin was 100% better.

I think u might be just as intelligent as your friend @berlinetta, its not a guild. Im flattered to be considered special by someone that doesn't even know me, you are truly too kind. I would work on that "guild" of yours. Have you guys started winning pugs without multiple survival hunters in your premades?
I'm still wondering where you think we run multiple hunters? Lawl.

I don't know you? You said we use to be homies! :(

Users who are viewing this thread