My level 29 plan for success

Make it Saturday, got a union meeting tomorrow at 8 Central.

Either way <NWA> will have a team ready, whether I'm there or not.

The problem with making consolations for one side you then have to start making for the other. And once we start down that path we may never see the end of the journey.
I understand your predicament however.

Either way, <NWA> will get something. I had already planned on purchasing 100 rings and 50 necks for the guild to help bolster the ranks.

The problem with making consolations for one side you then have to start making for the other. And once we start down that path we may never see the end of the journey.
I understand your predicament however.

Either way, <NWA> will get something. I had already planned on purchasing 100 rings and 50 necks for the guild to help bolster the ranks.
Oh well. I sadly won't be able to make it then, but there will be a team ready to go for tomorrow.

Doubt it happens anyway. @Voc won't have a team. Can guarantee that.

nerds I have a life and also play other games, ill ask the homies if they would be down to form a team they also have lives and play endgame as well as other games

already got some but will let you know when I have 10 @Burg
Sounds good. It doesn't have to be tomorrow if you aren't ready. Not pushing for it to be then. Let me know when you are ready. I am whenever.

Well first off your post is extremely hard to follow your grammar needs a plethora of work. Second from what i am able to make out it just sounds like you are a terrible teammate and cannot wrap your head around WSG plebs are a team effort. Third healer dmg is nothing when you let your team consistently die, which you did i was there (LOL).
Hello Kok, your post stuck out at me! "Your grammar needs a plethora of work" is a real treat to hear. I love how boldly you abuse grammar right off the bat, with a run-on, commaless sentence! Keep up the PLETHORA of shit posting!

Reactions: Voc
Hello Kok, your post stuck out at me! "Your grammar needs a plethora of work" is a real treat to hear. I love how boldly you abuse grammar right off the bat, with a run-on, commaless sentence! Keep up the PLETHORA of shit posting!
How cute we found Vocs one and only friend. Hey @Zatox there's hope that at least your arenas with these grandfathered muticlass gods will happen! I hope you degenerates can find 8 other people so we can see the playzzzz voc has told us all about. But i won't hold my breath.

How cute we found Vocs one and only friend. Hey @Zatox there's hope that at least your arenas with these grandfathered muticlass gods will happen! I hope you degenerates can find 8 other people so we can see the playzzzz voc has told us all about. But i won't hold my breath.
I only need a few more, you are actually stupid and you might get contained

I only need a few more, you are actually stupid and you might get contained

Kinda like you claim you were gy farmed? Oh and by the way, 'Might is only found on hens ass'. Keep up the shitty work shitter.

You talk shit about people's grammar? Do you have room to talk? Answer: 'No'.
(<insert after- 'run-on,' and delete the shit you posted> , and didn't bother to use a comma in your sentence structure.)
'I love how boldly you abuse grammar right off the bat, with a run-on, commaless sentence!

That moment you call a fellow 'ego' a grammar-less KOK, yet you have failed at the English language yourself.

I've never met so many uneducated dummy's before now. Please keep up the shitty work as you failed miserably the last time.

Last edited:
calm down nerds I stated the most important rules obv you cant run 7 rogues holy shiz the level of stupidity from you @SharkShark

Users who are viewing this thread