My level 29 plan for success

when u got more KB's + less deaths than horde survival hunters as a 20 alli arms
200.gif

306.jpg
305.jpg

not gonna be able to hide behind pug screenies come gameday bub
if I wanted to hide I would have never made a ti acc..

When you feel compelled to post screenshots of your scores that you took so you could remember those victories...

/cheers
Sweetsidney
I was clearly showing how bad horde survival hunters can be, it is the hardest hitting broken fotm we have ever seen.. Do you even pvp bro?

Last edited:
I was clearly showing how bad horde survival hunters can be, it is the hardest hitting broken fotm we have ever seen.. Do you even pvp bro?

Bad excuse. You're looking for praise for your pug gameplay performance because you've been publicly bashed for being an idiot in a premade scenario.

Furthermore from my experience this expansion, alliance is the biggest culprit with bad players rolling hunters en mass. 75% of the games I've played alliance has AT LEAST 3 SVs per game. That's in a WSG scenario, once you factor in more spots on the team in AB/EotS you end up with half the team being SVs.

Furthermore from my experience this expansion, alliance is the biggest culprit with bad players rolling hunters en mass.
Am I bad for not feeling bad at all about playing SV atm? I wish flanking strike dmg was reduced by like 25% and that the cd of axes was doubled but I'm rly enjoying the CC and game style of SV. Plus with the amount of horde premades it evens the odds somewhat.

Am I bad for not feeling bad at all about playing SV atm? I wish flanking strike dmg was reduced by like 25% and that the cd of axes was doubled but I'm rly enjoying the CC and game style of SV. Plus with the amount of horde premades it evens the odds somewhat.
Alliance runs just as many premades as Horde. That's not an excuse for playing Survival Hunter.

Edit: Nothing wrong with wanting to play it though. To each their own. I like to hop on mine every once and a blue moon and just throw axes at people's faces.

Don't they just have trap for CC?

Last edited:
Alliance runs just as many premades as Horde. That's not an excuse for playing Survival Hunter.
Oh don't worry I'm going to play it regardless of the premade ratio :) not making an excuse all.

I've gone through 4 xpacs now as hunt and I've never seen a class ridiculed for being OP as much as hunts so I don't really care what people say anymore. Play what/how you want! Get whatever fun you can get from this ever decaying bracket.

Edit: I consider harpoon a CC. If my dmg was decreased 50% across the board but I kept freezing/harpoon I'd still have a blast. WoD was SO boring with no CC

Anyone who has continually mained a class and it gets massive buffs isn't at fault for that. Although you did technically start playing that hunter in Cata ;)

Oh don't worry I'm going to play it regardless of the premade ratio :) not making an excuse all.

Then go for it sista! :)

Don't blame Horde premades for being scummy though. Blame being scummy because it's fun. That's what I do.

Last edited:
Bad excuse. You're looking for praise for your pug gameplay performance because you've been publicly bashed for being an idiot in a premade scenario.

Furthermore from my experience this expansion, alliance is the biggest culprit with bad players rolling hunters en mass. 75% of the games I've played alliance has AT LEAST 3 SVs per game. That's in a WSG scenario, once you factor in more spots on the team in AB/EotS you end up with half the team being SVs.
not looking for a pat on the back
200.gif

Kek...

Survival Hunters in 7.1 are not the "hardest hitting fotm we have ever seen". They may be the "hardest hitting" you have seen though.

With that said, FotM jumpers will not master their class. Each major patch will bring with it changes. And with those changes new FotMs will be born. The cycle will start all over again. And those of us that have chosen to stick to a couple classes/specs will continue to play our favorite characters that we have mastered, or at least are fairly "good" at playing. While the FotM jumpers will need to reroll and relearn another class/spec.
In either case, to each their own. Who am I to judge someone by how they choose to play a video game?

/cheers

Last edited:
usually i love this type of shitthread but man i couldn't even bring myself to read through it

first few pages lmao juicy

Did anyone else notice several disc healers within the screenies? I know for a fact I couldn't recognize but two or three toons from the Horde side as even being twinks. Good job @Voc for farming these bads out of our bracket. I'm glad you make all the moves we can't make. One last move I hope you make after Sunday; move off the forums and keep to your paws from posting again. TY

Last edited:
@Voc

Please add my btag for tomorrow night. It is ßurg#1313.

If it makes it easier you can just give me yours so I can add you.

I made toons under pseudonyms for that exact reason. I don't want to be recognized in battlegrounds.
If you flip the cards though being recognized can be an even bigger advantage at times. You draw so much attention or heat away from your team that sometimes even the most skilled of enemies lose focus of the primary objective.

10 enemies trying to cap a flag is alot more difficult to stop than 8 trying to cap and 2 trying to camp you.

Users who are viewing this thread