My level 29 plan for success

Last edited:
@Voc

What happened to those arenas we were supposed to have earlier this week? I tagged you the night hey we're supposed to happen but you never showed.

Unique method of "finessing" your way out of getting farmed. Don't bother responding unless you plan to actually play, shitbox.

@SharkShark why do you have less kills and damage than me, but you were on the much stronger side who was literally gy farming the alliance, and tell me how a disc goes negative (more deaths than kills) in that situation?
@Zatox I said if I get a group together ill let you know, you piece of annoying shit

@SharkShark why do you have less kills and damage than me, but you were on the much stronger side who was literally gy farming the alliance, and tell me how a disc goes negative (more deaths than kills) in that situation?
@Zatox I said if I get a group together ill let you know, you piece of annoying shit

you were 90k+ heals short and you're trying to say you played better lmao

The problem is @Zatox no one wants to play with a terrible healer these arenas/10v10s that were talking about will never happen sadly

Simply tell me how you make the best moves, yet now you blame your team? You must have been trying to find our weak players to farm. Sorry, I was busy playing the objective. Tell me why I should have more kills than when I have 4 assaults and 1 defense. Moreover, your only assault was at LM when you went up there with 4 survial hunters and 4 other players that are like minded as you (shitters, taint licking, Ni Hao'ing jaja, etc.). I never claimed to be okay at this game. You sir are a self proclaimed crock of 'shit'. I'm just wondering why you were melded when the score went to 1400 and above?

Did you have difficult time finding someone who afk'd the whole match to get your 60k dmg? I don't run a broken ass talent such as schism. I noticed you casting that behind those before mentioned hunters. Was it tough healing level 29 hunters?

I don't decide or tell people what to do in a bg. I simply que and they seem to be attracted to shit play and ability, i.e. YOU. You seemed to not fair well unless you were melded. You snuck in some kb's by sniping them after your hunts dwindled down the hp of the jaja's on my scrub ass team.

Also, I never once stated my k/d is great something you shitters wouldn't know about (no grammar for your shitty jaja lookin' ass) Did my shitty Horde team show you what a K/D is tonight. I sure think so.
May I ask are you a liberal?

P.S. Shout out to the scrubs in <NWA>. We got 'em lookin' now boyz.

@Voc - GET CUCKED. Chow fo now sucka.

you were 90k+ heals short and you're trying to say you played better lmao

The problem is @Zatox no one wants to play with a terrible healer these arenas/10v10s that were talking about will never happen sadly
The problem is you are an idiot if you don't know how to read what i typed earlier. I joined that ab a few minutes late and alliance was getting gy farmed the whole time, you would automatically have more healing done overall with team mates who are sticking together the ENTIRE match (horde surv hunters+shartshart) than team mates who are dying in <.03 seconds and constantly out of range (undergeared and jajas on alliance)

The problem is you are an idiot if you don't know how to read what i typed earlier. I joined that ab a few minutes late and alliance was getting gy farmed the whole time, you would automatically have more healing done overall with team mates who are sticking together the ENTIRE match (horde surv hunters+shartshart) than team mates who are dying in <.03 seconds and constantly out of range (undergeared and jajas on alliance)

More excuses.

Nice, I'll name my ally toon Shartshart and stick in your guild. Oh wait you don't have a guild at all now do you? Well PM me when your done with the steps I eluded to earlier in the night. You must have looked over that post on page 4 at the top.

GY farmed the whole time? You must have done some of your classic moves to make all the way and assault a base. These moves you discussed would be you gathering up all of your 'under-geared and jajas' to 'randomly' move together as a cohesive unit now would it. I noticed in several fights you were on top of hunters that were dying. You must have been casting 'schism' too much to see this issue. Maybe try just healing with 'dotting'. It tends work better for teammates.

p.s. Look in the webster's dictionary for the word 'teammate'. Need a report to know what that word means. You seem to be a shitty one in my book.

Signing off
Shartshart fo now. Chow Cuck.

More excuses.

Nice, I'll name my ally toon Shartshart and stick in your guild. Oh wait you don't have a guild at all now do you? Well PM me when your done with the steps I eluded to earlier in the night. You must have looked over that post on page 4 at the top.

GY farmed the whole time? You must have done some of your classic moves to make all the way and assault a base. These moves you discussed would be you gathering up all of your 'under-geared and jajas' to 'randomly' move together as a cohesive unit now would it. I noticed in several fights you were on top of hunters that were dying. You must have been casting 'schism' too much to see this issue. Maybe try just healing with 'dotting'. It tends work better for teammates.

p.s. Look in the webster's dictionary for the word 'teammate'. Need a report to know what that word means. You seem to be a shitty one in my book.

Signing off
Shartshart fo now. Chow Cuck.
since u are a special kind of stupid ill show you what a disc on a much stronger winning side looks like
[10-19 wsg]
535 (2).jpg

since u are a special kind of stupid ill show you what a disc on a much stronger winning side looks like
[10-19 wsg]
View attachment 5361
How is your head still this big when we all laugh at you in voice chat during 10 v 10s.

get a mic so i can chop you up proper next time

like honestly man who the fuck runs schism in a 10v10 with 2 healers

- I also dont remember you making any jokes

[10-19 wsg]
View attachment 5361

Seems about right:
1. Boomie
2. Arms War
3. Survial Hunter
4. <insert some dumbass> (healer of course)
All twinks I might add from <BH>.

The next time you are on the 'winning' side of anything and you want to brag please ensure you actually play reasonable. Meanwhile on my 19 in games of that caliber I can do 100k dmg and 150k heals while running one flag at least such as your self. #DUMMY #CUCKED #MULTICLASSDUMBASS

p.s. no returns in the WSG. You must have been melded above the gy trying to max heals and dmg. Must... TRY... HARDER... oh wait you're still a shitter.

100,000 of my personal gold to the winner of NWA vs @Voc 10v10 teams tomorrow night Friday December 8th @ 8:00PM Central. Best two out of three.
No game... No gold... Put up or shut up.

100,000 of my personal gold to the winner of NWA vs @Voc 10v10 teams tomorrow night Friday December 8th @ 8:00PM Central. Best two out of three.

I'd be willing to bet voc doesn't even have 10 people on bnet yet alone organize a group of 10 to play us.

Last edited:
Make it Saturday, got a union meeting tomorrow at 8 Central.

Either way <NWA> will have a team ready, whether I'm there or not.

You seriously don't have 1 or 2 friends? Lmao. Must be a sad life

Users who are viewing this thread